97

Chapter 97 Unsatisfactory Tears

Chen Ming has been a ghost for ten years, and he also called the "Master" of the person who could never hear him again for ten years.

"As long as it's a ghost, right?" Chen Ming said to Li Muquan, "I'll go with you." After that, he resolutely took his eyes away from Zhou Nan.

"No! You can't go with him! We have to go back together!" Zhou Nan reached out to grab Chen Ming's clothes again. But the other party raised his hand first and snapped his fingers. He slumped to the ground like a broken puppet.

Chen Ming continued to move forward and walked towards the place where Li Muquan stood. He suddenly felt that his foot was lightly tripped by something, lowered his head, Zhou Nan raised his hand, and pinched his trousers tightly.

"Don't go..." Zhou Nan lost consciousness, but his final movements remained unchanged.

Chen Ming knew that now was not the time to act emotionally - weeping, or the small universe's back-to-back fight, all of which could not solve any problems, but could only outsmart them. With careful force, he pulled out his trousers.

"Then," Chen Ming spread his hands obediently, "what means of transportation should we take?"

Li Muquan hooked his hands. Chen Ming heard the sound of heavy objects falling on the grass beside his feet, and he didn't need to look to know that it was his own body.

"You really save trouble, just take a soul and go."

Li Mu automatically filtered out his leisurely complaints, and directed the Yin soldiers to carry Hu Yuelan's unconscious soul. Then, he lit a talisman, threw it on the ground, and suddenly a thick smoke ignited. He walked into the smoke, as if he had walked into a bottomless, eerie passage.

"Follow."

Before Chen Ming could react, a metallic coldness came from the back of his neck—as an urging, the Yin Soldier put the iron spear on his neck.

"Take it away, I know how to go." As Li Muquan didn't dare to do anything to himself for the time being, Chen Ming unceremoniously shrugged his shoulders. Before taking a step, he glanced at Zhou Nan one last time.

Although he was unconscious, his hand was still slightly raised. Seeing the inexplicable "don't go" coming from Chen Ming's ear, a burst of grief suddenly appeared in his heart.

Seeing Chen Ming following up obediently, Li Muquan showed a successful smile: "There was an expert who said that Lao Chen's apprentice will be the one who will destroy my ambitions. If I remember correctly, he is only your apprentice. Right? It doesn't matter in the end."

Chen Ming twitched the corners of his mouth and smiled without sulking: "That expert is just confused."

When Zhou Nan woke up again, it was already early in the morning, and the dew had soaked half of his body. He stood up and saw Chen Ming and Hu Yuelan lying not far away at a glance, shaking one by one for a long time, although there was weak breathing, but there was no sign of awakening.

They left anyway, and I couldn't accomplish anything.

Zhou Nan hammered the ground hard, and the back of his hand was knocked out with blood by a sharp stone.

I'm such a waste, why can't I help?

The more he thought about it, the more angry he became, the more he wanted to cry.

Can't do anything, just sit here and cry?

"Don't cry, do you hear me! You know how to cry all day long!" Zhou Nan yelled at himself. He really hated being weak and didn't want to be a crying bag, but his tears flowed unobservably.

Tears flowed more and more, he wiped his tears, and also stained blood and soil on his originally white face. He began to hold his breath, restraining his sobbing in the most blunt way, causing his little face to turn red.

"Don't cry...don't cry..." After a few minutes, he calmed down a little and was able to think rationally.

No matter what, two people can't be allowed to lie in the deep mountains and old forests like this. Considering how to bring them back to consciousness, the first reaction of good young people in the 21st century is to go to the hospital.

Zhou Nan called an ambulance, and after a long time, he finally put them into the ward. After a series of examinations, the doctor was at a loss - all the indicators were normal, and they had no idea what the cause of the coma was. In the end, the only option was to stay in hospital for observation.

Science has also encountered impotence.

Zhou Nan remembered that Chen Ming's silly predecessor was still in the flower shop, and he hurried back after paying hospital fees a few days in advance and leaving his contact information.

The door of the flower shop has been destroyed, I am afraid that a lot of things will be lost.

Sure enough, there was a large circle of people outside the flower shop, making Zhou Nan upset.

"Let me go... Excuse me... Please let me go over!" Zhou Nan finally squeezed in after using his strength. At first glance, he saw the briquettes standing arrogantly at the door, hunched and grinning. To everyone who tries to get close to the flower shop.

"Is the cat sick?"

"I'm guarding the door. I don't know where the guy named Chen in the flower shop went."

"The cat guards the door? It's rare."

An old lady hunched her back and murmured affectionately, trying to coax the briquettes, but was almost scratched. Seeing that it was going to bite its teeth further, Zhou Nan quickly greeted: "Alas, briquettes, don't bite!"

Only then did the briquettes notice Zhou Nan, and immediately took off the fierce look before, ran over at a very fast speed, picked up his clothes, and squeezed into his arms.

Holding it, Zhou Nan realized that it had been shivering, obviously frightened.

"It's all gone! There's nothing to see!" Zhou Nan waved his hand and drove people away. But some people who like to watch lively are like glue on the soles of their feet, stopping every two or three steps, and still trying to look into the flower shop.

To Zhou Nan, this flower shop is like his home, who can endure being so peeped at by outsiders? In addition to the fact that everything was not going well, he was already in a rage, and he even broke the foul language: "Look at Nima! Get out!"

Enter the house. Bai Yiyi was still sitting in the same place, dumbfounded. Fragments of the solid wood door can be seen all around, and the home decorations have been damaged a lot by crooked and crooked, and it is a mess.

The door is wide open, and it's always been like this. Zhou Nan put down the briquettes and found a plain sheet to hang up for temporary shelter. Then he picked up and collected the scraps of wood, took a broom and swept away the remaining dust, and put the furniture back into place.

Zhou Nan has never been idle, so he worked from the morning to half the night without eating a single bite. The briquettes didn't rest either, and kept following behind Zhou Nan, looking at the lonely boy worriedly.

Now, there is really nothing to do, Zhou Nan was forced to stop, sadness and anxiety surged up and drowned him. He dropped to his knees in a decadent manner, covering his face with his hands.

One is stupid, and the two can't wake up no matter what, what should I do?

It was turned upside down overnight.

Heavy pressure grabbed Zhou Nan's throat. His eyes were wet again, tears gradually seeping through the gaps between his fingers. He felt something fluffy coming closer, rubbing affectionately, purring for comfort, and licking his fingers lightly from time to time.