THE ARGUEMENT

I wake up to deb bouncing on my bed. "Wake up your gonna be late for school." I groan as I stand up and limp my way to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and get ready.

Full outfit thrifted once again

Full outfit thrifted once again. I mean basically all my outfits are.
I limp my way down the stairs and everyone stairs at me. "You ok there Tay." Fiona says worried. "Yeah I fell over Frank last night when I was getting a drink of water and I think I pulled a leg muscles." Now she looked mad.

"Fucking Frank." Veronica and kev walk in "hey y'all got some milk from the milk man." She puts in down "hey V um do you have anything for a sore throat." "Yeah ofc she says."

Kev gives me a look. "Why? You been sucking dick." I go red as Veronica hits kev V turns to me noticing me blushing. "You have haven't you?." I shake my head. "No I haven't I've just woken up with one and I was really thirsty during the night."

"Good cause if I find out your on a fucking spree again tay I'm gonna kill you especially after your pregnancy scare." Lip threatens me "Ik, Ik." I roll my eyes. "Do you have anything or not v." She throws a bottle at me and I take a couple pills before handing them back. "Lets go Ian before were late." I limp to the door.

"See I was right shes had dick." Kev yells. "No I fell over Frank last night and pulled a muscle calm down." I walk out with Ian. We walked in silence for most of the time. "Did you actually fall over Frank or did you actually have sex." "I honestly fell over Frank." He nods.

It took us longer then usual to get to school due to my limp. Once we got into school my eyes locked with Mickey. As we walked past us he obviously made a remark about my limp. "Still limping Gallagher."

I flip him off trying to cover up the fact that I was blushing. "What did he mean by that." Ian asks and I shrug. "Idk honestly hes just a dick." He nods be he was clearly suspicious.

"I feel like he knows. I know he knows." "So when you fell over Frank where was he." He asks me. "By the d- kitchen." He gives me a look "huh that's funny cause when I went out for a smoke before anyone woke up he was by the door."

He stopped I'm his tracks and I stop to. "You fucked Mickey Milkovich."
Now he looked mad. "Ian n-" it was to late he was already heading towards him. I ran behind him.

Ian was kinda buff since he tried to get into the military he failed though. Next thing I know Mickey was punched across the face. "YOU FUCKED MY SISTER." He screams I'm his face. "SHES 17 YOU PERV."

Mickey looks at me. "IAN SHUT UP YOUR ACTING LIKE HES 30 HES 19 FOR FUCK SAKE YOUR SO ANNOYING WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T GO PUNCHING THE PEOPLE YOU FUCK." he turned and looked at me.

"Shut up Taylor you promised everyone you wouldn't do that shit after what happened your a fucking whore." My heart shatters did he really just call me whore whilst everyone was watching. My thoughts were interrupted by Mickey slamming Ian into a locker repeatedly punching him."

"MICKEY STOP." "STOP IT YOUR GONNA KILL HIM." I drags Mickey off him and he looks at me. "He shouldn't have talked to you like that." "WHY DO YOU CARE. STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR MY BOYFRIEND YOUR LITERALLY JUST A QUICK FUCK." there was a glimpse of sadness I'm his eyes but he quickly covered it by anger. "Maybe hes right maybe your just a bitchy whore who deserves nothing."

Now that hurt but I deserve it I hurt him first I just walk out the school and hide under the bridge. I stayed there all day until it was 2 am.

I quickly run home before something bad happens to me. When I open the door everyone was there even kev and Veronica. Ian sat there with a huge black eye and a busted lip and he was mad.

Fiona stood up. "Where the fuck were you." I take off my shoes as I answer. "I don't want to talk about it right now."

"NO COME BACK." she screams as I run up the stairs and change

When I come back down Fiona and everyone was waiting for me

When I come back down Fiona and everyone was waiting for me. "So you had sex with Mickey Milkovich."
"WHY DOES EVERYONE CARE ABOUT WHAT IM DOING."

"CAUSE YOUR DUMB IMMATURE AND IS FUCKING ALL THE GUYS IN SOUTH SIDE." I stood there tears forming in my eyes. "THAT WAS 2 YEARS AGO I WAS GOING THROUGH SOMETHING AND FOR YOU TO SAY THAT IS FUCKED UP."

"I DON'T CARE LOOK AT YOUR BROTHER FACE MICKEY DID THAT."
"HE WAS STICKING UP FOR ME IAN CALLED ME A WHORE." "CAUSE YOU ARE A WHORE WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY OR ANYONE BUT YOUR SELF."

"YOUR ACTING SO GROWN WHEN YOUR 17 WORKING AT A SHITTY RUN DOWN STORE IF YOUR SO GROWN GO LIVE IN YOUR OWN HOUSE CAUSE YOUR CLEARLY NOT APPRECIATING THIS ONE."

"WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME ARE WHORE YOU FUCK A NEW GUY EVEYDAY YOU FUCKED JIMMY AFTER MEETING HIM IN A CLUB AND NOW LOOK HES A WHOLE DIFFERENT GUY NAMED STEVE."

tears streamed down my face as I felt like everyone was mad at me for being a teen I felt like it was me against the whole house even Frank. I feel a sting as Fiona slaps me round the face. I gasp as I put a hand on my cheek. I look around to see everyones angry faces.
Tears stream down my face as I open the door bolting out if and down the street. I was bare foot as I felt the small rocks stabbing my foot. But I just kept running. I ran as fast as I could as tears fogged my sight.