OO1. FAMILY REUNION + CAPULETS

CHAPTER ONE. *ೃ༄
❝ FAMILY REUNION + CAPULETS. ❞

 ❞

"Alright... We're gonna leave. Sounds like you guys need to... talk."

Poet and Paris didn't look behind them as they took small steps, but everyone turned to look at them which clearly told them to stay put. From the thoughts of the Umbrella Academy and the ones from the balcony on top, they were to stay for a fight that was going to occur.

They were tired because although they were involved with two of the people from the Umbrella Academy, they were tired. They were added into a family with siblings who clearly held such annoyance to one another despite knowing it was the end of the world.

As every Umbrella sibling stared at the doppelgänger of their fallen brother, Luther took a step forward while everyone maintained in the back.

"Is that really you?" He asked, eyeing the way the other Ben stared at them with eyebrows furrowed together.

"And who," Poet sighed at hearing her boyfriend's loud tone, "are the weirdos on the balcony?"

Both Klaus and Paris cowered at hearing his tone before Reginald's voice was heard, answering Luther's question, "They are the Sparrows. My children."

It clearly took them aback, but Poet was already aware of the situation after hearing everyone's thoughts. God, the Sparrows thoughts were way more louder than the Umbrella Academy's. Why? Poet didn't know but it was annoying.

"I'm sorry," Five spoke as everyone looked at the oldest man in the room. "What do you mean, your children? That's not possible, old m"

"Should we, like, leave?" Paris mumbled to his aunt who sighed and shrugged, obviously knowing that the wouldn't be able to leave unnoticed. Diego would automatically know and notice that they were gone and search for them.

"No," Poet breathed out. "Even if we could, they would all notice. So let's just... watch how this family handles family trauma and new beginnings."

"They call themselves the Umbrella Academy," both Capulets went back to watching the scene between the siblings unfold, not knowing what to do since they didn't want to step in, funny enough since they have stepped in since the beginning, "a group of scheming, perfidious malcontents, who accosted me in the fall of 1963 when I was away on business in Dallas."

"With someone who is known for having geniuses in their family," Paris whispered to Poet as he kept his eyes on every form, "I for sure did not understand anything he said."

"Do you think he's actually smart or is just making himself sound smart by using those words?" Poet went along, smirking at her nephew who suppressed his laughter.

"Five, what the hell is going?"

Fixing their posture, Poet and Paris went back to secretly sending each other commentary through their heads. Poet was taken a back a bit when Diego grabbed her hand, obviously forgetting (like every other time) that she was in a relationship.