60 - Little Hernandez

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE
BLOOD

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE BLOOD

Lira winced, her face screwing up in pain. "Oh God Enzo do something!" Her voice strained. I quickly tucked away my cock, forgetting what just happened. I held out my hands before putting them back down. What the fuck does she want me to do?

She panted, getting off the bed. "Oh shit is it supposed to hurt this much?!" She groaned. She looked up at me with wet eyes. "I wish my mom was here." She wobbled her lower lip.

"Shh." I reassured, standing, placing a hand onto her back and rubbing it slowly. "Just let them come. You're doing great. Admir's on the way and mom will be back soon."

She nodded slowly before controlling her breathing. I gulped. I didn't know what to do, or how to help her. All I could do was wait with her. "Don't leave me." She whispered.

I kept rubbing her back with one hand and used my other to grab her hand. "I'm not going anywhere." I assured her.

She spent the next hour in complete agony, crying sometimes. I called a doctor over when I grew concerned but again, she still had to wait. Fuck. How long did labour last?

She lay on the bed much calmer now when the doctor gave her some pain relief. Some little strands of her hair had come loose and were now sweat slicked to her forehead. She kept her eyes closed as she breathed through her nose.

I sat by her legs, slowly running my hand up and down her thigh. I'm unsure if it's helping at all but she hasn't kicked me yet.

The door cracked open and mom walked in, with dad in tow. They both looked at Lira. "Is she all right?" Mom asked worried. I nodded. "They've given her some painkillers but she's not dilated enough." I looked between mom and dad.

Dad ruffled his hair, shrugging his shoulders. Mom frowned slightly, before coming up to the bed. She stroked Lira's head, pushing back some of her damp hair. She then walked to the end of the bed. "Call a doctor Ace. Now!" She pointed a finger dads way, which sent dad racing out of the door.

My eyes pulled wide in alarm. "What? What's wrong mom?" I asked quickly, looking at where she looked. "I don't know baby, but I don't think her feet should be that swollen." Mom said and I looked at Lira's feet which were swollen and slightly red.

"What? Is she going to be okay?" I gulped, looking at her dozing form. Quick footsteps entered the room. Dad had got ahold of two doctors, one being the woman who gave her the painkillers.

Both doctors quickly assessed Lira, talking about her condition and what options were best. "Sweetheart wake up. I know it's hard but you need to wake up." Mom said to Lira, urging her to wake up.

Lira blinked her heavy eyes open and looked at me. I instantly held onto her hand, entwining our fingers together. The doctors helped her turn around and called in two nurses. "We're going to need you to push. So relax, deep breaths and push." The doctor said, who was hastily pulling on gloves.