10 DOLLARS

Taylor

I woke up on the couch with an ache in my back ugh. I look at the clock to see that it was five in the morning. I walk up to my room stepping over Debbie and laying in bed. But of course I couldn't sleep milkovich was in my mind again.

I lay on my back looking at the ceiling until it goes black. I wake up and it was now 7:30 shit I over slept. I run to the bathroom having a quick shower and popping in my secret stash of mints before putting foundation on the nice bruise Fiona gave me.

I slip on my thrifted clothes.

I run down the stairs hoping everyone would be doing something else but of course there all there even v and keV eating breakfast

I run down the stairs hoping everyone would be doing something else but of course there all there even v and keV eating breakfast. And of course they stared at me.
"Good morning." Fiona says but I ignore her grabbing a peice of toast taking about and throwing it in the bin. I take seat in the chair opposite lip and Ian putting my feet on the chair as I go on my phone.

"Ignore me I don't care but you need to put money for the bills." I roll my eyes my phone ring and I see a random number. "Hello?" I say
"Taylor." I smile "how did you get my number weirdo." "That's for me to know and you to find out."

"You at school yet." Mickey says over the phone. "No not yet." "Good I'm walking to your house now." My face drop. "Wait what? Why?"  "Cause I want to got a problem with that Gallagher." I smile "No not really." "Good cause I'm nearly here get ready." "K come through the back way." "That's what she said." I giggle as I stand up "fuck you go away." I take the phone off my ear and I run upstairs and grab my school bag as I here a knock on the back door I run down the stairs answering.

"Aren't you rude hanging up like tha-" I kiss him as he wrap an arm around my waist. I pull away "well don't be dirty and you wouldn't get hung up on."

His face goes from as smile to a numb face as he leans on the door. He grabs my chin softly moving my face to the side and run his thumb over my bruise. I look at him again with sad eyes. "I swear to god Gallagher get rid of that look." I smile at his angry voice.
"Why." He stands straight "cause I don't know why but when your fucking sad it makes me want to go on a killing spree." I laugh "ok big guy." I tap his chest. "I'm not joking I've got 2 AK-47 assault rifles loaded in my room I'll fuck up this whole entire neighbourhood."

I wrap my arms around his neck. "Am I making your weak." I say with puppy dog eyes. "Fuck you Gallagher with your ugly as second name."  I gasp "why are you talking milky tits." I laugh at my jokes. "I'm giving you 5 seconds to run."

I panic "wait no my shoes are gonna crease." I laugh "let go before I decide to push you in the mudiest puddle I'm history." 

I step out the door and he slings his arm around my shoulder. "Wait." I hear Fiona say and we both turn around. "I don't know why you think your grown but we need you cut to afford the bills." I groan at her comment. I dig Into my back pockets. I had her $40 she shakes her head. "I need ten more you know this. I'm already late for paying." I roll my eyes. "That's not my fucking fault your to immature like you said I only work at a shitty run down store I dont have ten bucks."

"I don't have time for you give me the ten dollars. Taylor."
"I. Dont.have.it" I hear Mick scoff

"God damn are you that desperate for ten dollars here." He reaches into his back pocket pulling out a crushed wod of money taking ten bucks out of it and giving it to Fiona.

"Can we go now." He asks me and I nod "thanks Milky tits." "5." "4." "SHIT." I start running down the street and hear Mickey say one and I look behind me to see him running quite fast. I scream and run as fast as my legs could carry me but he catches me picking me up.

He hits my ass quite hard making me whimper then he puts me down swinging his arm around my shoulder as we make our way to school. Once we walk in. All eyes were on us. "Taylor." I hear and I see my besties near my locker.

I walk up to them leaving Mickey to do his own thing. "I can't believe you slept with Mickey are you guys like together." I shake my head "no" they give me a gross look "isn't he like the dirtiest guy ever apparently he eat toenails and taste like Cheetos."  Layla asks. I laugh. "Noo he's not dirty at all he's really clean actually his rooms clean so is his hair which smells like cinnamon he wear the best smelling cologne, his clothes are always clean and he tastes like mint all the time even at like 3am ." He tell them and they look at me shocked.

"You've changed." I look at them confused. "You always just fuck and leave this time you stayed.You only do this when you think your In love with them." Indie tells me and i look over at Mickey who was with some guys idk but he was looking at me. I give him a small smile and he winks at me which makes me blush.

I turn back at them "I don't know ok I really dont." Next thing you know I'm slammed into a locker. "You staring at me Gallagher." I grow red. "You were looking at me first." Yeah cause you were talking about me describing how I'm so clean your such a loud talked." If I thought I was red a second ago I'm a whole Tomato now. I chuckles at me before connecting our lips."

"Can you stop kissing on my sister." I pull away and see lip. "What are you doing here." I ask him in a rude Tone. "Same reason he is" he points at Mickey "your retaking senior year? Why." He shakes his head. "Yeah never mind." "Here." He hands me ten dollars. "I know you don't have any more money so I'm lending you 10 dollars"

I take it handing it to Mickey. "What the fuck why did you give it him? What is he giving you? Do you owe him drug money." This made Mickey mad and I knew he was about to punch lip. "Mickey calm down." I turn to lip "you can't make judgements like that it's rude and your lucky I stopped him from punching you. He put $10 in for the bills cause I was short so I'm giving him the $10 back." I explain.

And he nods."Ok that's it" he walks out and that's when I notice Ian who was standing behind lip the whole time "so your borrowing money off of him now huh so you guys are like a thing." I look at Mickey. "Yeah we are and if you have a problem then you can fuck right off before I punch you in the face Again." I smile and Ian shakes his head before walking away.

"So were a thing?" I asked with a smile "well obviously were not just casually fucking are we. Cause if we are were getting a bit to close don't you think." I let out a laugh before pecking him on the lips.