I Hate Your Friends: Eddie Munson

Request: Y/Ns friends telling them that both Eddie and them are too clingy around each other so Y/N brushes Eddie off everytime Eddie tries to touch them and Y/N wont even hold his hand in fear of being mocked by their friends and Eddie thinks that Y/N wants to break up with him 

You thought your friends were happy that you finally had a boyfriend but turns out you were wrong, especially after what they said this morning. See this morning you and Eddie had been hanging out by your locker being affectionate and loving on each other like you two always did, it was common for you and Eddie to be all over each other, you were just one of those couples but apparently, your friends didn't like that.

"Alright I gotta go handle something, but I'll see you later sweetheart, I love you so much." He said prepping a bunch of kisses all over your face making you giggle as your friends looked at you two in disgust.

"I love you too bubs." You said pressing another kiss to his lips before he left you and you turned to talk to your friends and they shared a look. 

"What's up, guys?" You asked them. 

"It's just that you two are always on top of each other, and it's kinda annoying you know? Like we get it that you are a couple but you don't have to shove it down our throats it's like you two can't go five minutes without touching each other." Your friends said. 

"Yeah you know we used to make fun of couples that were like that, and now you became one." Your friend said as you struggled to keep the tears in as the bell rang. 

You didn't realize that you and Eddie had become that annoying, you two just loved having your hands on the other.  So for the next few days in hopes that you wouldn't get made fun of by your friends, you stop showing affection towards Eddie which he noticed right away and was starting to become worried that maybe you were gonna break up with him.

"Hey sweetheart, can we talk at the usual spot during lunch?" He asked you playing with your hand. 

"Uh, sure thing bubs." You said on the verge of tears because you missed Eddie and his touch terribly while Eddie could see the tears forming in your eyes as you left.

 The tears forming in your eyes were all Eddie could think about by the time lunch rolled around and as he paced around the picnic table as he waited for you to show up. Were those tears because you were gonna break up with him? Were they because of something else that you weren't telling him? His thoughts were soon interrupted by seeing you approaching him and it looked like you full-on crying now which made him worry even more.

"Hey Hey sweetheart, what's wrong?" He asked gathering you into his arms. 

"Your gonna break up with me and my friends hate me." You said in between tears making heartbreak. 

"Hey I'm not gonna break you up with you, why would you think that?" He asked you. 

"Because I've been a terrible girlfriend to you, I avoided loving on you because of some stupid shit my friends said, and apparently that's not good enough for them. I'm sorry Eddie I really am, I never meant to hurt you, it killed me every day not loving on you." You said through tears as Eddie sighed knowing that he should guess it was your friends for your change of behavior and not him. 

"I really hate your friend's sweetheart. I really do. But you, I could never hate you, I just wished that you had come and talked to me about the things they said because I love you and don't want anyone to think they know our relationship based on how we act, do we show affection more than most couples? Yes but that's what I love about our relationship." He said placing a kiss on your lips. 

 "I do too, Eds and I'm not friends with them anymore because I realized that if they couldn't be happy for me and my relationship then I don't need friends like them. Do you think there is any way you can forgive me?" You asked looking up at him. 

"I forgave you the minute you said you were friends with them anymore." He said with a smile that made you smile. 

"I love you, Eddie." You said placing a kiss on his lips.

"I love you too, sweetheart but don't ever make me go that long without your touch again." He said making you laugh.