17

Killian -

I followed her inside the house and called out her name as she was on the stairs. She turned around looking at me with no emotion on her face but held that baby close to her.

I knew that baby belongs to her, it smells like her and Castiel. Even his name tasted horrible in my mouth. I can not understand why though, I rejected her. I should not feel anything. Right? Even after so long?

I make my way up the stairs standing in front of her. I can see that she hates me, her eyes say it all.

" Can we talk?" I speak first

" What do you want to talk about?"

" Everything". I say

" Sure I guess."

For two hours, mins my outbursts towards her me and Aurora finally talked. About the rejection, her being rogue now her being a human. And myself, how I love Ashley but the feelings I have of her are fading away.

In a long time I was able to see what she is like for a person. Something I do not like. I started to think that I could start dating a human. That would be different, but it could work. Who knows. But the good thing out of of this trip was able to heal things with aurora and myself. Making sure that I congratulated her on her first born and it being a boy.

She made me realize that I needed to change, to be better than I am now. And I won't lie, Aurora is right. Me and her were able to shake hands, leaving on a good note. It was time for us to leave and head back home. Seeing that Braxton had a hold of the princess, rolling my eyes from her behavior just wondering what Braxton will do as the princess is his chosen mate.

And the other funny thing was that Erin is the mate to the alpha king. He is going to need all of the help when it comes to Erin. She is extra crazy. Taking my seat in the car thinking about the next few steps I need to do. The first one is to kick Ashley out and take away her rank of Luna.