18

Aurora -

When the moon peak pack left everything went back to normal. Well not really. Erin was here. My best friend was here, she had to stay. Erin is queen were she likes it or not. And besides Jasper loves a challenge.

When Jasper was working in his office he demanded that Erin stays with him in his office so he can watch her along keeping her save since she refused to be marked by him. So he came up with that plan, keep erin glued to his side.

And she hated it. And there is nothing she can do about it.

6:00 pm

I just got of my shower wrapping the towel around me walking over to Roman as he is looking around the room. Then all of a sudden the door opens up showing Erin.

" Hey Rory. You don't mind if I stay in here do you?"

" No. Not one bit." I say going back into the bathroom to put on pjs.

When I came out I saw erin holding Roman in her arms. I jumped on the soft bed and Erin placed roman on the bed as she sat down on the bed. I flipped on the tv going though the channels as I listened to Erin talked about how control Jasper is.

" Erin. Jasper is an Alpha. Making it extra interesting he is the alpha king. He is going to be extra possessive when it comes his mate."

" Well I don't like it or nor do I want it." She said with her eyebrows furrowed.

We stayed quiet for 2 to 3 minutes until the door opened up again showing Castiel. Erin jumped out of the bed and went to hide but I am pretty sure that Castiel saw her. I mean hell he most likely smelled her.

" My loves." Castiel came to kiss me and Roman.

" Erin. I know that you are here. Just wanted to tell you that my brother wants you to stay here."

" I have to disagree on that!" Erin shouted from the bathroom.

I shake my head.

" Also he said if you do not listen to the warning punishments will follow."

" As if! That big ass---" Erin started in a string of curse words from the bathroom.

" I will leave it to you baby".

" thanks. Where are going?"

" Just a party. Well an celebration of sorts. Don't make me say anything else" Castiel said

Laughing " Alright. Have fun. I will see you soon."

Castiel smiles. " I love you" kisses Aurora lips

" I love you too". I kiss him back and watch him leave the room. I scoop Roman into my arms as I get more comfortable on the bed. Erin comes out of the bathroom.

" You know Erin, It would be better for you to give into the mate bond. You will feel less tired."

" I am not tired." Erin said fastly

" Okay".

" Rory."

" Hmm"

" Let's go out tonight. You and me. I have no doubt that someone can watch roman while we were out."

" no way. Not happening Erin."

" Aurora please. You are the only one I know, truly know in this pack. Please come with me."

Damn it! I might regret this.