Part 36

Sana's P.O.V. 

As I was sitting on Sidharth's lap and hugging him, Sharad came into the room and looked at us embarrassed. We broke the hug and remained in the compromised position as we looked at him. "I'm sorry. Sorry to intrude. I'll talk to you later," he said and turned around to leave but stopped. "By the way, Sana, Sidharth kind of has a thing for you so, you should hear him out," he said and left. After an awkward pause, we giggled and hugged each other once more. "Do you think he will tell everyone?" I asked, not much worried. "It would be good if he does so that no one comes to meet us and we can have a replay of last night. This time, while I am sober," he said. I moved back and looked at him saying, "Oh really? You want that?" "No darling, I want you," he said leaning closer to me. I giggled as he used his strong arms to fight me down to the bed and hovered over me. Caressing his chin, I said, "You have to work as well." "Oh, I can cancel one day," he said. "Hmm...then, go and take a bath first," I said. "What's the point, we have to get sweaty anyways," he said smirking, coming down to me but before he could kiss my lips, I played hard to get and turned my head away. His lips landed just on my neck, below my ear instead. He pouted cutely like a child before asking, "Just one? Just a small peck." I had to get away from him to go and bathe so I cooked up a small plan. I turned over and laid on top him. He smiled as he looked at me. I slowly began going closer and closer to him and just as he closed his eyes to welcome me, I jumped out of the bed and ran away shouting, "Drink your lemonade." I ran to my room and locked the door. I rested my hand on my beating heart and blushed. I went and stood in front the mirror, admiring myself. My face had a glow nothing else could give me and I span around and danced in my room as I hugged Sidharth's shirt on my body. I dropped on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. Last night flashed before me and I felt ticklish in my stomach, thinking about it. I thought I would shy away from everyone and even myself after it but it gave me a different confidence. I felt beautiful and felt contented with myself.

I bathed and wore one of my most beautiful dresses. I sat in front the mirror and with leisure, did my makeup and hair. I wanted to look even more beautiful for him. I went outside and saw him nowhere. I went to his room and knocked on the door. "It's open. Come in," he said. He was standing in front the mirror holding two shirts in front of him as the rest were scattered all over the bed. Looking at me through the mirror, he asked, "What do you think? Navy blue or white?" I looked at the both of them and said, "Navy blue." He threw the white shirt with the rest and and wore the shirt I chose. Turning to me with it unbuttoned, he said, "Do the honours." I stepped closer to him and one by one, I began buttoning his shirt while he looked at me. Just to tease him a bit, I focused my eyes solely on the buttons and continued. His fingers lightly brushed up my hand, tickling me and I looked at him by force as he acted normal and looked around the room. I looked back at the buttons and he completely startled me, making me gasp in surprise as he slightly stroked the ticklish part of my belly. I jerked up and looked at him with my eyes wide as he smiled mischievously at me. My heart almost skipped a beat and beated faster to help my body with oxygen as I breathed heavily. He stroked his fingers down my face and lightly caressed my lips. I closed my eyes and waited for him to initiate a move but nothing was happening. I opened my eyes to see him absent. I looked around the room for him and realised he was gone. His touch still lingered on my skin and I realised that he took revenge for not looking at him while I was buttoning his shirt.

I shook my head and went down to the office to see him standing with a file in his hands, reading it seriously. "Sidharth," I said sternly. "Mmm..." he hummed. "How can you leave me like that and come down?" I asked. "Mmm..." he hummed again, putting a pencil between his teeth. I banged my hand on the desk for his attention. He stayed calm and looked at me. I sighed and took a deep breathe. If he wanted revenge, I can also get back revenge for his revenge. I frowned and said, "I'm going back home. I am missing everyone and Abhi." He rested his file down and took the pencil out of his mouth. Payback time! I hid my amusement behind a straight face and observed the pale look on his face. "Are you serious?" He asked. I folded my arms and nodded. He frowned and silently looked back at his file. I was disappointed with his reaction. "Sidharth," I said. "Yes," he said. "Do you have something to say?" I asked. "What do you want me to say?" He asked annoyed. "You don't want to stop me?" I asked. "Even if I wanted to, will you?" He asked getting up from his chair. Now I was getting the response I wanted. He walked around his table and came closer to me as I stayed put. "Will you leave your city life back home and stay here with me?" He asked. I frowned at the direction this prank was taking. "Sidharth..." I said but before completing, he asked, "Will you leave everything behind and be with me?" There and then I realised that this was a touchy topic for him. "Hey," I said rubbing his arms to calm him down, "I was only joking with you. I'm not going back now." "But you will leave later, right?" He said. "Sidharth," I said cupping his face, "You know that I want to stay here with you. But, my entire life is back in the city." He looked at me downhearted and I knew that he wasn't liking this conversation. He stepped back away from me and turned around, going back to his chair saying, "Send my first patient in." I looked at him as he turned on his computer and looked at it angrily. 

Going outside, I regretted doing that and sent the first patient in like he instructed. There were less than ten patients for the day and that would mean work wrapping up before lunch time. I would have enough time to fix his mood until tonight. After a few hours, the last patient left and I locked the door. I went back to his office and saw his back, facing me. I wanted not a single second wasted in pacifying him and ran up to him, hugging his torso tightly from behind. "Sorry sorry sorry," I said, "I didn't mean to make you angry." He held my hands and tried to separate them so that I let go but I was not going to. "Sana, let go of me," he said gritting his teeth. "No. I won't until you forgive me," I said stubbornly. He tried harder to make my hands let go of each other but it was no use. He dropped his shoulders and said, "For you, this might be so funny prank but for me, it's not amusing. Let go of me." "I was just trying to..." I said but he yelled, "To do what? Remind me that whatever is going on between us is only until you decide to go back home?" My hands automatically loosened and dropped off his body. I was hurt at his words. "Do you think I am sleeping with you for my own pleasure until I leave?" I asked stepping back. "That's what you are making it seem like. Heck, you haven't even told me that you love me!" He exclaimed turning to me. "What do you think of me? Am I some sort of prostitute in your head?" I asked disgusted. He came to me saying, "Don't ever dare to join your name with a disgusting title like that again." I pushed him back with all my strength and he bounced back, hitting the cabinet behind. He gritted his teeth and rushed back at me, aggressively as he lifted me off the ground and rested me on his desk, kissing me brutally. He continued biting my lower lip both torturing me and giving me pleasure at the same time. 

His hands ran up my thighs and snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him. His kiss was angry and full of passion for me being with him. My legs wrapped around him as I began kissing him back with the same passion but less aggression. His kiss was punishing while mine was mollifying. I ran my hand up his back and grabbed onto his hair just to hold on as my oxygen levels were dropping. He was showing no sign of ending the kiss and I had to pull away if I wanted my lips to still be intact. Finally, after some moments, he broke the kiss and panted as I also tried as hard as I can to regain my normal breathing. "I could punish you even more but I don't want to get more attached because when you are going, I might kill myself," he said joining his forehead with mine. He stepped away from me and ran his hand through his hair before leaving. That moment made me truly realise what I was for him and how much he longed to be with me. I got off the table and from the door in his office, I went upstairs. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up my smudged lipstick. I noticed a love bite from last night showing up on my breast and blushed alone recalling our night. I know that he will notice them on his body as well and thought about if he would have the same reaction as me. I pulled up my dress to cover it up. I was too curious to see if Sidharth's were showing and I went outside. I found him in the kitchen and he was taking food out from a tiffin. I went and stood beside him and tried looking at his chest but he was all covered up. I was too anxious to see but before I could say anything, he left with his plate and went to the table and began eating. I quickly took out a plate of food and sat opposite him, staring shamelessly at his chest. I played with the food and bit my lip, thinking about some other way to see him shirtless. 

I took a glass of water and sipped it and got an idea. As I put the glass down, I pretended to accidentally throw it down and gasped. "Oh no!" I said as it did what it was supposed to and soaked his shirt. He looked at me and shook his head. He left his lunch and got up to go and change his clothes and under the pretext of apologising, I tried following him to his room but he shut the door on my face making my plan fail miserably. He came back out, changed into a T-shirt, took his plate of food and locked himself in his room. I dropped my shoulders and sighed. Sitting on the couch with my phone, I scrolled through my social media and took a few selfies before sleeping away on the couch. 

___________________

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that update! Please vote, comment and share my story! Also, I am thinking of something fun since we crossed 7000 reads. A little Q+A with you all. If you all want to know anything about your author then you can feel free to ask me and I will answer😊 Until next time! Bye!