06

entry #06

na jaemin is a rather show off type of dude. he liked to show off his spendings and whatnot. it was like a game of display and gloat. i was not one for listening to it though. it was like watching those stupid instagram models try to not deliberately show off their hourglass bodies. not that i was staring or anything. definitely not.

jaemin loved his fair share of jewelry. also changing out his piercings and trying on new rings and necklaces. the one thing he never took off however was his black beaded bracelet. it was simple and had a little charm attached to it of an anchor. he never told me about it so i still don't know what it was about. that or i'm blanking on the meaning of it.

what he did tell me was that it was special. really, really special. call it bluff, but i trust him i really do. he makes me realize that he's more than just a black and white photo. he was colourful and in depth. he had more to tell than what meets the surface. maybe that's why he was so intriguing.

he had more to tell and even more to hide. i always kept my boundaries of course. i would never push him to tell me more than i can chew.

it was our special bond that makes it so important. if one of us crosses the line, we might as well call it quits. respect is needed in a friendship right? friendship.. right?

it's hard to even say it was a friendship now. more like a dog following its owner. friendships are mutual, but a dog and owner loyalty system is hell. because you have willingly and unwillingly decided to follow the hands of someone you may not declare your loyalty to. it's stupid and annoying having to try to pretend that everything that happens is a fluke.

running is the cost of my life. so staying is the cost of both of us. and i mean it when i say both of us.

"lets hangout after this. i know one show happening that i already bought tickets for so you have to come." he smiled, making her sneer and sigh. they were stuck on cleanup duty as their discipline and that meant that they were stuck together. not the most ideal but she could live at least. she never really enjoyed shows so she couldn't really expect much from it.

"well, what show is it." sweeping the floors boredly, she was starting to get tired and her back was killing her slowly. it was painful, extremely painful.

shrugging, he smiled and carried the books back to the closet. "you'll just have to see won't you?" he cooed, making her more annoyed. "ah why? can't you just tell me since we're already going?" crossing her arms, he only raised his hand and pretended to zip it closed. he was so immature.

"what if i just not show up, ditch you and leave you behind?"
walked towards her, he towered over her and leaned down to meet at her eye level. "your curiosity will kill you by then." this sly silver tongued bastard. tsking, she looked him up and down before pushing him aside and sweeping against his shoes. "yah, these were expensive." he kicked the broom back and walked back to what he was doing.

so petty.

after doing basically all the work by herself, she stretched and sighed. "i'm heading home first, text me the details." she called making her way out the classroom. watching her leave, he pulled out his phone and texted her the ticket and whatnot.

😚
it's red velvet by the way

he could hear her fumbling and falling from outside the classroom. mission success. he'd unintentionally stalked her instagram and noticed the "casual" references to red velvet here and there. she of course wouldn't know that he knew her instagram. he was using a throwaway account to follow it. so how was she going to know?