Farewell?

A/N:

so many of you commented on my last chapter, and i'm crying of laughter! all you don't want the reader to leave, and i think your gonna like this chapter!

p.s, kinda short, but that's bc it's a chapter i made up <3

get ready to laugh at my stupid, emotional, writing! \end me

plz enjoy <3

__________________________________________

"Y/N! No, you can't leave!" Tails spoke up as he and the others stood in front of Sonic's should-be door, as they watched Y/N pack one of her suitcases her mother gave to her seeing how she does not have her own after it got stolen. 

"I-I'm sorry, you guys. I-I don't want to leave either...but whatever my mom says I have to do-"

"And what about us? What we say doesn't matter and you don't have to listen to us?" Sonic snapped and your ears drooped. 

"No, Sonic. You know what I mean--"

"Do I?!" Y/N's eyes looked up to Sonic's emerald green ones. "Because last I checked friends don't lie! But you've been doing it all along haven't you! What else we're you lying about, hmm?"

"Noth--"

"How do I know everything your saying isn't a lie?!"

"Sonic-" Amy tried to speak up, but Sonic kept pushing his temper.

"Because--"

"Because what, Y/N?!"

"BECAUSE I WOULD BE LYING IF I SAID I WANTED TO LEAVE!!"

The gang went silent and Sonic stopped his snapping. Y/N felt hot tears roll down her face. "When I came here, I knew no one. That was until I met you guys! I now know everyone on the island! I'm gonna miss everyone! Everyone from Dave the Intern to Dr. Eggman! You've all changed me, and I don't want that to end!

"Knuckles, you've taught me how to throw a punch!"

Knuckles stood beside the door frame, rubbing his arm unsure of what to say.

"Amy, your the one who taught me to bake a cake!"

Amy sighed softly.

"Sticks, you taught me how to survive in the wild!"

"Tails, you taught me how to build a machine! And how to re-build it!"

Y/N looked over to the blue hedgehog, who tried to act angry, but he was actually crying on the inside.

"Sonic, you taught me that everyone has a good side! That's the reason me and you guys have such a brother/sibling relationship!" She laughs, looking to her friends, who just stood there, equally sad as Sonic. 

.

.

"Y/N! Sweetie, c'mon we gotta go, the boat's here!" Y/N's father called out and Y/N felt a tear roll down her cheek as she grabbed her suitcase and walked past her friends. Sonic, before the A/N could waslk past at least him, grabbed her arm and handed her a F/C communicator.  She was confused, but was dragged out by Sonic before she could ask questions.

______

"Whenever you need us...give us a call! We'll be at your doorstep faster than I can run!" Sonic smiled softly as he and the gang stood by the waiting boat, Y/N's parents waiting for her to get aboard.

"Hmm...I'll call you if I ever have a problem!" Y/N smiled as she strapped the communicator to her wrist. 

"Ahem-" 

Y/N looked to her left to find Eggman and his two henchmen beside him.

"Eggman?!" Sonic yells as he gets ready to pounce at him. But the Dr just raised his hand up.

"Don't get your tails in a twist, I just came to...say...goodbye..." Eggman looked away as he spoke, and Y/N just laughed.

"I'll miss you too, Eggman! You too Orbot and Cubot!"

The red robot's eyes widened. 

"That's the first time she called us by our names!"

As Y/N waved goodbye and stood on the boat, Sonic and the gang slowly started to walk the other way, until....

Sonic looked at his communicator as it began to beep. With a cocked eyebrow, he answered.

"Hello?"

"...I have a problem--"

The gang turns around to see Y/N stare back at them with tears in her eyes.

"....I'm gonna miss you!"

Without thinking, Y/N jumped off the boat before it could move and sprinted toward her friends.

"Y/N!" Sonic cried as he engulfed you in a hug, the gang coming in for a group hug. Mr. and Mrs. A/N stared at the scene with sad faces. Her father smiled at his wife. "You said all you wanted was for our daughter to be happy!....Well, she's finally happy, darling!" Her father smiled as Mrs. A/N paused. 

Thinking.

.

.

.

"FINE!...fine!" The sound of Y/N's mother made the group look over at them. "Y/N, honey. If you really want to stay...I suppose you can!" Y/N's and the other's eyes sparkled and grinned wide. "Really, Mama!?"

Y/N's mother smiled as she nodded, laughing at the friend's reactions. 

"Just as long as you text me! Ooh! And facetime! Your father still needs to show me how to set that up!"

As the boat began to move, Y/N was able to squeeze in one last hug before the boat was away from the dock.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! I LOVE YOU!!"

"Wait, does this mean Y/N's staying?" Knuckles asked as Sticks smiles up at him. "Heck yeah she is! Now I still have someone to hunt aliens with!"

"We...still need to have that chat!" Y/N laughs as she and Sonic share one last hug.

"Now, I'm gonna say this and make sure not to jinx it...."

"I'm so happy you're staying with us, Y/N The A/N !"