( 14 )

~ levi
[ 4:02 AM ]

When we get back in the house, I help take off her coat and then I take off mine to hang up in the coat closet by the staircase. I put my shoes there as I ask if she's hungry.

"I can whip something up quick if you want."

"No, I'm good." She says as she comes up beside me to set her shoes in the closet. I smell her scent as she moves and removes her hat, pushing her hand through her curls to scratch her scalp and poof out her flattened hair.

I quickly move away from her, just barely dodging the urge to snatch her up and completely fucking take her against the wall and on the floor.

"Levi?" She says, stopping me as I start to go upstairs.

"Yes?" I didn't mean to sound frustrated with her, because it wasn't her fault the shit I had going on.

"You're still mad at me?"

My brows slightly furrow, "What? I'm not mad at you."

Her big eyes meet mine from the bottom of the staircase, making heat rush through me. I slightly turn and lift my leg onto the step above the other to hide my boner, because seeing her, smelling her, and knowing that it was just the two of us here and I now had all the time in the world to do every sinful thing to her just wasn't helping.

"Really? Because you've been shunning me since our argument." She remarks, crossing her arms.

No. Please don't be a brat right now...

"I wasn't shunning you-"

"Yes you were-"

"I was giving you space, Astraia." I correct and she rolls her eyes at me to my disliking.

"Yeah, you're not mad at me but you haven't called me Angel since-"

"I'm surprised that bothers you-"

"You were making those ugly ass googly eyes at Laura-" She wiggles her fingers with repulsion.

My brow arches, "Are you jealous?"

"No, the shit was just gross." She crosses her arms again. I chuckle and nod, "Right. It's late, Astraia. You should go to bed."

"You never told me why you were bitter earlier." She quickly says as I start to turn to go upstairs. I stop and look over at her again.

"Is there something that you want, Astraia?" I ask.

She fidgets where she stands, looking to the side. She too seemed... frustrated over something. "Did Laura do something?" I ask a bit more seriously, feeling myself tense up a little, "If she did, you have to tell me, Euphoria-"

"No...not...really," She exhales, and I slightly shake my head as I turn and go down the two steps to reach her, "What does that mean?" I grab her hands and move her arms to the side to start examining her, "Did she hurt you? Where-?"

"She didn't, Levi," She reassures me, but I warn her not to lie to me.

"I'm not lying. It's just..."