📿

Baji was just chilling in the kitchen, preparing a new recipe of curry and white rice for him and Chifuyu to try when the younger bust threw the front door.

Causing the older boy to drop his spoon on the floor. "Tsk damn it," He mumbled to himself.

"Keisuke!" The younger shouted, slamming the door behind him.

Baji glared at the younger as his mom would have.

Chifuyu looked at the door and then back at his husband. "Oops, sorry," he shrugged.

Baji rolled his eyes and proceeded to bring his attention back to the curry.

"You look cute in that apron," Chifuyu added, which Baji ignored the compliment he didn't like being called cute, only Chifuyu was cute, and he thought he was the hot badass. Even though the comment made the raven blush, he would never admit it.

"Did you know new people moved in next door?" Chifuyu asked taking his shoes off.

"No," Baji answered.

Chifuyu walked over to his husband, wrapping his arms around the raven's waist, putting his head on the olders shoulder, watching him closely. "Smells nice, is it curry?" The younger inquired.

"Yeah, what's in that bag?" Baji questioned as he stirred their dinner.

"Oh nothing~" Chifuyu chirped, unwrapping himself from the raven and walking away.

Baji raised an eyebrow at that. "Hmm," Baji hummed, suspecting what it was. First, Chifuyu came through the door super excited, and secondly, he was acting all lovey towards the older, which wasn't too unusual, but Baji could sense there was something more to it.

"Did you buy us a new toy?!" Baji asked shouting across the house.

No response.

"Heh, I knew it," Baji smiled proudly to himself, pulling the curry off the stove.

"Way to ruin the surprise," Chifuyu pouted, coming back from around the corner.

"Well, I still don't know what it is," Baji grinned, untying his apron walking toward the blonde.

Chifuyu smiled slightly as he watched the raven take off his apron exposing the loose-fit tank top the older was wearing, but the grey sweatpants his husband wore all the time were distracting him far more than a stupid tank top.

"My eyes are up here," Baji stated, bringing his face level with the youngers.

"What about dinner?" Chifuyu questioned, as Baji pinned the younger against the wall.

"That can wait," Baji licked his lips. "I want something else to eat right now."

"Alright, that works for me," Chifuyu answered, satisfied with that answer and slightly aroused by it.

The raven pushed their lips together immediately, reaching down for Chifuyus manhood, causing the younger to gasp, and Baji took his opportunity to slip his tongue right into his husband's mouth. They let their tongues play with each other like they were going to find a new spot in each other mouths no matter how much their tongues are together.

Baji pulled back after a few moments, both of them quickly catching their breaths. Baji grabbed the youngers cheeks, pointing his chin towards himself so he could lick the youngers drool dripping down from his husband's chin. Proceeding to whisper in his ear, "What'd you get? Is it for you or me?"

"I'll let you decide on that. I think you'll like using it on me," Chifuyu answered.

"Interesting~" Baji hummed on the youngers neck, letting go of the blonde's cheeks, moving his hands to the smallers thighs, lifting him, bringing them straight into their bedroom.