Chapter 75

Waking up from my sleep, I check the time to find it 5:48 am

Perfect timing because today We are going to be raising the Russians.

It's time for our revenge.

Picking up my phone, I start with checking up on my emails about new shipments on their way.

Getting out of bed, I check the time once again to find it 6 o clock already as I throw my phone back on the bed and go into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

As I finish up by brushing my teeth and getting change I hear a loud knock on my door causing me to look towards it will buttoning my top.

"Angelo are you awake we need to go over the plan once again." Dad informs me after opening the door.

"Yeah Dad I'm up, call the others to the office please I will be their in a second." I state as he nods.

"I will see you downstairs then mio figlio." Dad says shutting the door as I hear his footsteps get further away from my room until I can't hear them anymore. (My son.)

After getting ready, I put both my phone back into my pocket and make my way into my office seeing everyone already there.

"Angelo!" Ares, my best friend, greets me with a bro hug before I sit in my seat as the others either sit opposite me or stand.

"Do you all remember the plan we went over yesterday night?" I start with just to make sure we are all on the same page.

A bunch of 'yeah' and 'of course' go throughout the room as I just nod in acknowledgement.

At least they ain't slow.

"Okay just remember kill everyone in sight except the Russian mafia boss, I will be the one to kill him. Stay in. Twos for the whole time if you can so you can have each other's back. And as soon as we have the boss we leave so Luca and Matteo can let the clearing bomb go off." I explain as much of the rules that come to my brain at that moment as I now turn to Matteo and Luca.

"Boys do you remember your job?" I inquire as they both reply with yeah.

"You have the hardest jobs, you must find the location before we reach and be able to track our every move to be our second eyes, you need to also make sure no one else from the opposing team can see us through them cameras and Valentino will be with you both to make sure everything runs smoothly. Oh and you three also must take care of Liliana as she can't know we have gone on a mission until after we are back." I explain as they nod in boredom from the amount of times I have explained this all to them.

I know, I have repeated that many times but I just want everyone to be safe including them.

"Let's go through the blue prints 1 more time as we are hear right now." Dad suggests as I nod taking the blue prints out from my draw and putting it on the table.