A Shocking Performance

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Fazbear Entertainment would like you to put your hands together for the one! The only! Freddy Fazbear!" The intercom voice said

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Fazbear Entertainment would like you to put your hands together for the one! The only! Freddy Fazbear!" The intercom voice said. The announcement caused the crowd to burst into cheers and whistles. Meanwhile, below the neon light Stage, the Glamrock band was walking towards the stage lift with their instruments and microphones in hand, they were ready for their big performance.

The screen showed Montgomery Gator - the Bassist, Roxanne Wolf - the Keytar Player, Glamrock Chica - the Guitarist, and last but certainly not least, Freddy Fazbear (AKA Glamrock Freddy) - the Lead Singer. When all four members stepped onto the Stage Lift, it began ascending to the Stage. All four members looked up to the flashing neon lights with smiles on their faces and thoughts swirling through their processors. 'Let's Rock!' 'Be The Best!' 'Oh, Here We Go!' 'Showtime!' The Lift brought them all to the Stage. With everyone ready, the show kicked off with a shout from Monty. "Rock and Roll!" The Stage lit up in blue and pink lights as the crowd cheered so loud they could wake the dead.

Monty started with a smooth bass solo which made the audience break out in thunderous applause. I managed to find a good spot to see all the action. While the crowd was clapping, I could hear a few kids saying various things. "Monty is so awesome!" "Go, Monty!" "I hope Monty signs my sunglasses!" "I want to learn how to play the bass just like Monty does!" Roxy took center Stage with her passionate keytar solo and a big smile, she could hear her fans chanting her name and a few other praises. "Go, Roxy!" "She's so cool!" "YOU'RE THE BEST, ROXY!!"

While Roxy's fans were cheering like no tomorrow, I heard an argument among two kids that were near me. "What are you saying?! Roxy is not the best!" "Are you stupid?! Of course she is, there's no one better than Roxy!" "Oh, yeah?! Well I heard-" I couldn't hear any more of that argument when Glamrock Chica was performing her guitar solo. Chica's fans let out cheers and whistles and a few girls were headbanging to her solo. When Freddy was about to sing, he started twitching. I noticed this and became concerned. "Wh-What's going on?"

Freddy's HUD was flashing red and displayed a message. "WARNING: Hostile Malware Detected!! Initiating Anti-Virus Protocols!!" His HUD displayed several patches of purple static these patches were quickly eliminated by blue pixelated cubes. However, more static patches appeared one after another, and more cubes appeared to get rid of the static. The static was removed, but he began convulsing, Freddy's HUD flashed red again and displayed another message.

"ERROR: System Overload!! Commencing Emergency Shutdown!!" Everyone in the crowd was shocked by what happened next, Freddy fell with a loud thud. The loud noise made me almost choke on the candy I was eating, the music came to a stop when he collapsed on Stage and everyone was speechless. "Freddy!" Chica shrieked. She put her guitar down and put Freddy's right arm over her shoulder, with Monty and Roxy quickly coming to her aid. The stage lights turned off and the crowd erupted into chaos.

"Oh my Gosh, Freddy!" "What happened to him?!" "Mommy! Daddy! Something is wrong with Freddy!" Kids were frantically running around the Atrium and I was getting shoved all over the place by panicking kids. With all the commotion going on, I fell close to an air vent near the Stage. The Atrium lights turned on and an announcement was played on the intercom. "Attention, everyone! Due to an unexpected problem, we must stop the show." Many disappointed groans from children were followed by that announcement. "We must ask for all guests to calmly leave the Mega Pizzaplex." The intercom continued. With a sour mood in the air, many parents and guardians gathered all their children and began to leave the Atrium with the security team.