chapter 61"I love you my dear little wife"

Read the note in last.

It's important.

And something most awaited waiting.

Enjoy ❤

Eva's Pov

2 week later.

"Welcome home Mummy"

I heard Isa's voice as soon as in entered inside our home. I was expecting her to be awake as it's her sleeping time.

Smiling at her I picked her up in my arms kissing all over her face. She did the same thing with me before resting her face in my neck.

She is sleepy..

Carrying her in my arms I went to Our room after passing a smile to Maria who was probably looking After Isa.

Going in I saw my husband sleeping on his stomach. As always his lips little parted and upper body naked.

I put Isa beside him and sat on the bed too. It's been 2 weeks since our talk and I must say things are getting better. His injury is almost healed and he moves his broken arms a bit. Meaning it's healed too.

And about our relationship... then things changed here too. Not too much but yeah a bit. After one week of our talk he started going office for few hours and before going there he makes sure to kiss my forehead and murmurs a 'I'll come soon'

After coming he sat with me and Isa taking and playing. He is trying to act all normal that makes me feel better. One thing changed recently is now-a-days he isn't like old Alexander touching and kissing everytime. From they day he hadn't touched with any dirty intention.

And I am complaining about it now.

But I am happy too. Seeing the things he do. He isn't a person with soo much patience but here he is acting soo patience with me.

And the thing I love most now a days is him demanding my made food. According to him Maria doesn't make food as tasty as I do.

His words! I love Maria's food.

His medicines doesn't let him stay awake for much time but still he make sure to give us time. Slowly I am again trusting him.

Currently he and Isa is sleeping and I got up to prepare lunch for us. Now a days we are having late lunch as I come home little late in afternoon and he just can't eat without me.

I was making lunch when my mind drift to how he use to hug be from behind whenever he found me cooking.

Now I am missing the old Alexander..

Huffing I engrossed myself and in just 45 minutes a light lunch was ready for us. Washing my Hand I went to Our room to wake him up. With a smile to witness a sleeping cute doe I found something I never wished for.

There Alexander was sitting, his phone on the table. He was speaking to someone and was massaging his broken arms a bit. But that wasn't which made me frozen. It was the words the man on other side of phone said.

"Sir There is another transaction from Mrs. Knight's and your join account. And the money is transferred to that very person's account in which the last last 3 huge transactions are made. That happened few minutes ago."

"Hmm"

"Do you want me to investigate in this ?"

"I'll Tell you."