𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇

Its too noisy outside her room, she hears footsteps and muffled words. Her eyes flickered as she saw that the sun had not yet risen.

Even though she was still lazy to get up she forced herself to sit on the pink bed. She rubbed her eyes and glanced at the digital clock on the bedside table.

"5:30 AM, who's this b*tch that making noise outside?"

She got up from the bed and then walked towards the door with her eyes slightly closed. She yawned as she grabbed the door knob and pushed the door.

Her eyes widened knowingly when she saw Sunghoon not far away holding a suitcase. He was very well dressed and looked like he was going somewhere. Because she had a bad feeling about it, she ran towards him even though she still had a drool on her cheek.

"Where are you going?" She looked at him from head to toe.

He turned to her and flash a small smile on his lips "I'm going back to Seoul, there's just an emergency at our house so ... I have to go back right away."

"Did something happen ?? Are you okay?" She looked at him worriedly. 

Sunghoon laughed silently "Nothing bad happened, just personal reasons. Don't worry too much." He then looked at his phone to check the time.

"Looks like I need to leave." He pulled the handle of the suitcase up and then looked at her "The end of summer break is nearing, I'll see you at Jino Academy. Goodbye!" He ruffled her already messy hair.

She pouted and then she engulfed him with a  hug "Why will you leave all of a sudden? It's like you just arrived yesterday and you didn't enjoy your vacation at Jake's island." She looked up and their eyes met. 

"I enjoy it because I've become even closer to you. All right, I need to leave now the time is running."

Even before she can broke away from the hug someone yanked her from her back, that was none other than Jake who was looking at her in disbelief.

"Don't bother my friend, he'll be even more late." Jake said sternly while he was still clutching the back of her shirt.

She glared at him "Bothering Sunghoon?! I'm just saying my goodbye to him."

Sunghoon chuckled at the sight of them"Will you both take me to the shore? It looks like my boat is already there." He looked at Jake "By the way, I will leave the jet ski here on the island."

"Sure, we own that too so its no problem." They walked out of the mansion while Jake still didn't take his hand off Minji's shirt, dragging her with him.

She wiggled as she tried to remove his hand "What are you doing?! I'm not a dog that you can drag with you. You've been doing this to me lately." Minji frowned.

"Just shut up. We'll just going to send Sunghoon to the boat."

They both go down the cement staircase and spotted the familiar small ferry boat docked near the shore.

Sunghoon lifted his suitcase to put it on the boat first, then he slowly sat inside. He looked at them with a smile on his lips while waving his hand.

"I'll just meet you two at the Academy, especially you Minji I will definitely go to your classroom this upcoming school year!" He shouted as the boat slowly go at the sea.

"Mate! Goodbye, be careful as you get home.”Jake yelled.

"Park Sunghoon! Don't come back here riding a jet ski!" She shouted back while laughing.

As the boat got farther and farther away, Minji felt a little sadness. Maybe because they were always together and that she was already attached to him.

Then she had feelings for him but little by little it also died down since he himself said that he understood. They will still meet at the Academy so she has nothing to be sad about.

"His departure was very unexpected, just yesterday the three of us were just joking around." She said while staring at the ocean

"Who will laugh at my jokes, now that he is no longer here?" She let out a sigh.

"Do you like him that much that you forget I'm here next to you? I'm ready to laugh at your jokes even if it's lame." Jake stated.

"Yes, I'm starting to like him." She looked at him, while he in turn averted his eyes and hung his head low.

She rested her hand on his shoulder "But someone is bothering my heart and mind. No matter how many times I want to forget how I feel about him, I'm liking him even more."

She took a deep breath “Maybe, you’re still the one I like Jake."

Jake looked at her in shock, he felt a surge of happiness. His heart leaped up for joy and there was no denying the tinge of red on his cheeks.

"I know my confession was very sudden back then, I'm sorry if that bothered you."

He furrowed his eyebrows "What are you saying? It didn't bother me- 

"Come on, I'll show you something." She grabbed his wrist into the inside of the mansion, she made him sat on the couch as he was confused by her actions. She stood in front of him as she was rummaging on her pocket. 

"I saw it when we were fishing, but I haven't opened it yet." She mumbled then pulled out a small bottle with cork "I'd love to know what's written on it."

Jake's eyes widened, his mouth gaping "Where did you get that?" He wanted to snatch it from her but something seemed to holding him back.

She blinked at him then pointed to the bottle "This?" He nodded "It's with the fish that I caught, it was in its mouth. It looks really funny." She laughed silently.

He took a deep breath, small beads of sweat dripping down his forehead "Can I open it for you? You know what if there's a poison or something dangerous ..." His eyes pleading.

She shook her head "No. I'll open it. What if it's a treasure map? You might take away from me the treasure hidden by someone." She removed the cork and pulled out the folded paper.

"Believe me, that's too far to be a treasure map." He covered his face.

She moved a little away from her to read what was written on the paper, she was dumbfounded while reading. She remained silent as she saw the incredible words Jake had written. 

It was like a destiny that she found it, the ocean is so huge and the question in Jake's mind is why the bottle isn't sinking like he wants to? Why does she have to see that?

"I will let the waves carry everything I feel in the depths of the sea and hope that one day the same thing I feel about her will sink like this?" She tilted her head as she looked at him.

'That was the most embarrassing thing I wrote on that paper.' He said to himself.

"So, you also like me? Why didn't you just confess to me in person and not by this bottle which didn't sink ?" She smirked then sat down next to him "What can you say William Jakespeare?"

He snatched the paper from her and crumpled it "Please tell Jakespeare to not be so cringey.” He stood up and threw the paper in the trash bin.