Chapter 27 A Mysterious Encounter

No one's POV

Currently within an unknown location, Nhazul and Eevee were looking around confused.

Nhazul: W-Where are we...?

Eevee: Eevee...

As they looked around, they could see a large pillar, as they could feel something drawing them to it. The two of them walked up to it, walked up the stairs, being met with what appeared to be a shrine is some sort with symbols of the Sun and Moon.

Nhazul: A Shrine? What is this place?

Eevee: Eevee, Vee...

Looking upwards, Nhazul and Eevee saw two portals open, as the Legendary Pokémon Solgaleo and Lunala both appeared from them.

Nhazul: Solgaleo and Lunala

Nhazul: Solgaleo and Lunala...?

The two of them looked down at Nhazul, surprising him, as he understood what they wanted.

Nhazul: Right. I promise.

The two of them roared and transformed into energy, combining to create what appeared to be a smaller Pokémon. As they did, Nhazul and Eevee's vision blacked out. Elsewhere, everyone was currently trying to wake up Nhazul and Eevee, with no success.

Ash: Man, and I thought I was a heavy sleeper...

Pikachu: Pika...

Latias: Tias...

Latias tried nuzzling Nhazul's face, as Garchomp began biting on it, both with no luck. Greninja looked at the two of them and sighed.

Greninja: ...-_-... Kouga...

Using Aerial Ace, Greninja kicked the two of them off the couch, walking them both up.

Nhazul: What the hell?!

Eevee: Eevee! Vee!

Greninja: Kouga.

Ash: Nice of you to finally wake up. Nice not to be on the receiving end for once.

After waking up Nhazul, everyone began to eat breakfast, and as they did, a news segment about Professor Burnet.