― 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘‒𝐎𝐍𝐄

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

「 CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE 」

― STUDENTS FLOODED OUT of class as the bell rang.

Chatters were heard throughout the hall as the students went on their way to refill their stomachs. It was lunch break, at long last.

As soon as you got up from your desk, you had been dragged off by Keiko, your close friend and a member of the student council. Without giving you a chance to gather your things, Keiko would always pull you away towards the door, exiting the classroom.

The usual routine followed. You and the secretary would join the other council members in the cafeteria to have lunch together. 

It has been quite a while since you last saw the council members as you've been busy with the volleyball club and other schoolwork. You missed the fun with them.

"Keiko, Y/N!" Fuyuki, the council's vice-president called out to you, with her arms waved around in case you both couldn't find her in the crowd. 

The cafeteria would always be crowded at this time, considering it was the time when everyone settle down to enjoy their meal. 

You both found your way to the table the rest of your friends were at. Trays of food were placed on the table, each containing different meals.

"You're only having bread?" Kento questioned the brown-haired girl sitting in front of him. 

Masumi nodded then proceeded to take a bite out of the bread. Her eyes seemed to sparkle as she munched on the soft flour-covered dough. 

"Are you sure that's enough to keep you running for the day? That seems too little to be eating for lunch." 

"Nope, it's enough for me." 

"Really? Hmm, eating just bread seems kinda...bland, y'know?" 

"HEY! I'll have you know that this piece of bread is very tasty and provides me plenty of nutrients and energy to keep me alive and standing!" 

Hana had to step in between the two from escalating the argument about bread any further. It was normal for the two to bicker every now and then that it does not bother the group anymore.

"Now, now," Hana placed her hands on the table with a smile. "Let's eat, shall we?" 

"Yea— WAIT GIN?!" Fuyuki shrieked. "HOW COULD YOU EAT WITHOUT US?!!"

Not batting an eye at the scene in front of her, Gin continued slurping her strawberry milk. Ignoring the gawking Fuyuki, the other council members sweatdropped at the female who only stared blankly back at them.

"Thank you for the food," You uttered as you clasped your hands together, breaking the silence within the group. Picking up your chopsticks, you began to eat. 

'She's not even bothered at all...' The other members of the group collectively thought.

"Speaking of which, where are the third years?" Kenta mentioned with his chopstick still in his mouth.

"They're busy with class," Masumi looked in distaste at the redhead facing in front of her. "Also, chew your food first before you speak, it's disgusting."

 "Aw, and I thought I could hang out with Chika-san after school today," Keiko pouted while chewing on her onigiri.

"Keiko, you're very cute but please, chew your food first before saying anything..."

"Oh! I'll go buy some drinks from the vending machine," Hana got up from her chair. "Anyone want anything?" 

"Let's just go buy them all together after we all finish our lunch!" Fuyuki suggested.

*₊˚──────.♡༉─ ˊˎ-

Chika paced around with a neutral look on her face as the others sat nervously at their respective seats, patiently waiting.

"It seems like they will be quite late to the meeting," You stated from your seat at the table.

"I guess so," Agreed Chika, unusually calm. At times like this, the council members would be anxiously waiting and mentally praying for the ones at her mercy.

The meeting was about to commence and two of the council club members are currently missing.

Speak of the devil, the door to the club room slid open, revealing the two people they were looking for. Kenta and Masumi.

Masumi dipped her head in a bow, pushing down on Kenta's head to do the same. "We deeply apologize for being late to the meeting!" 

Chika sighed, rubbing the side of her head. "Okay, let's start the meeting." 

Everyone gapped as Chika made her way to her chair next to Hideki, gracefully sitting down at the head of the table. 

Hideki smiled and signalled with weird arm waving to the two second years to take their place. 

"Seriously, what's up with you two these days..." Sighed Wakumi.

Both pointed at each other from across the table. "This idiot!" 

This is normal for the student council club.

╭───────────.♡..─╮

[ CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE ]

COMPLETED!

╰─..♡.───────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

⎯⎯ ୨ author's note ୧ ⎯⎯

double update featuring the council
cuz i missed writing abt them :DD

the chapters are gradually getting
shorter and shorter DD: