010 back to the future

010   back to the future

010 back to the future

Eden leaned her head against the wall outside the theatre next to Robin and Steve had some water from the water fountain. "That's amazing." He expressed, though neither girl was really paying any attention. "So, like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but... I'm pretty sure... that mom was trying to bang her son."

"Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?" Steve sputtered, not seeing it. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure." Robin nodded, looking to Eden for confirmation. The blonde just shrugged. "I don't think I actually took in anything that just happened in there."

Steve sighed, still not seeing it. "But they're the same age." Robin leaned her head back. "No, but he went back in time." Steve snickered. "Then why is it called Back to the Future?" Robin groaned. "He has to go back to the future because he's in the past. So, the future is actually the present, which is his time."

"Woah." Eden muttered, eyes widening. Steve stared forward for a moment, trying to understand. "Wh... what?" Robin just shoved him away from the water fountain. "No, no, it's my turn. You've had enough."

She began drinking as Steve looked up at the lights. Eden moved Robin out of her way, chugging some of the water herself. "Wow. Hey, guys. You gotta check this out."

The two moved away from the water and joined him, instantly seeing what he was seeing. "Whoa." Eden gasped, watching as all the lights seemed to glow. "Check this... this... the ceiling, it's beautiful." Steve explained anyways. "Oh, wow." Robin smiled.

Suddenly a rush of nausea hit Eden from staring at the lights. She could guess a part of it was the popcorn and the water she just chugged, but the lights didn't help at all.

She began sprinting towards the nearest bathroom, Robin and Steve running after her as they also felt what she was feeling.

Eden threw up immediately when she got into the stall, everything that had once gone in coming right back out. Though it seemed Steve and Robin where in the same boat in the two stalls next to the blonde. She held her hair back as she just let it all out.

When she was done, Eden flushed the toilet before she sat down against the stall wall, bringing her knees to her chest. "The ceiling stopped spinning for me. Is it still spinning for either of you?" Robin wondered. Eden looked up to see it was in fact no longer spinning. "It's not."

"Holy shit. No. You think we puked it all up?" Steve wondered. Robin shrugged. "Maybe. Ask me something." She put on a fake Russian accent. "Interrogate me."

Steve chuckled. "Okay. Interrogate you. Sure. Um... when was the last time you, uh, peed your pants?" Robins eyes widened as she looked at the ceiling. "Today." Eden chuckled a bit at that, moving out of her stall to sit beside Robin, who she now realized was laying on the floor with her feet in the air. "What?" Steve questioned, not expecting that answer.