Chapter 4

~.~.~Y/n's POV~.~.~
•Part 5•

"Are we ready to go?" Amos Diggory asked me and Cedric.

"Just need to grab my bag!" I yelled from my bedroom of the tent. I threw spare face paint, my wand and a bottle of water into a small black bag.

I walked into the main living area of the tent where Cedric and Amos were sitting on one of the sofas. Both were dressed in Bulgarian merchandise, whereas I was dressed ready to support Ireland.

"Right then. Let's go, we have to meet the Weasleys." Amos said, clapping his hands together and rising off the couch.

"Let's go!" I said happily.

The three of us walked out of the tent and down many rows of tents until I had saw a large group of red heads, with a few brown haired people scattered in.

"Ah Amos, Cedric, Y/n! It's lovely to see you again!" Arthur Weasley said warmly, shaking all our hands enthusiastically.

"Hey Y/n!" George said to me happily. I wandered over to him even though I had Fred Weasley to deal with.

"Hey George!" I said. "Hi Fred." I struggled to say but soon turned back to George. "How are you?"

"I'm good thanks Y/n/n!" George replied. "What about you!"

"I'm fine. Just excited for the match." I smiled, using my think hair band to pull my think y/h/c curly hair into a bun.

"Hair annoying you?" George asked with a small smirk.

"Of course probably one of the worst things I inherited from my- my..." I paused. "Mother."
I said with a whisper.

"I can see why." Fred said condescendingly, looking down at me with threatening eyes.

"Thanks." I nodded sarcastically. I smiled at George and walked towards Hermione and Ginny and engaged in conversation with them until we heard Ron's voice call out.

"Blimey dad!" He yelled. "How far up are we?"

But the worst of my nightmares had came true. A voice that I wished that I would never hear again, but suddenly memories had came flooding back to my head.

~o~
"You are no niece of mine. Your mother will be even more disappointed."

"But Uncle-"

"I will not hear of it, pack your bags and GET OUT!"

"Please-"

Seconds later I felt a hand swipe swiftly but hardly across my face, my hand went straight there as tears flooded my eyes and ran away.

~o~
"Well put it this way." Uncle Lucius' voice said. "If it rains, you'll be the first to know."

Lucius gave me a disgusted look but had turned back to the Weasley's.

"Nice to see you too uncle Lucius." I said sarcastically.

"I beg your pardon." Lucius said disgusted.

"Not even acknowledging your niece just because she is in Hufflepuff." I snapped. He huffed and turned his face away from me.

"Father and I are in the ministers box." Draco bloated. "By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself."

"Oh shut it Draco." I said to him.

"Don't boast Draco." Uncle Lucius said, putting his cane to his stomach. He then turned to me. "I thought I strictly told you to never talk to us Miss. Lestrange."

I huffed.

"There's no need for my niece and these people." He said, eyeing up the Weasley's and Diggory's.

"Ignore him Y/n, let's go." Harry said supportively, gently taking my arm and leading me away from my uncle. But before my hand could move, I felt something sharp pierce my hand.

I turned around and saw Lucius' silver and black cane on my hand. The fangs of the silver snake head embedded into my skin.

"Ouch! Get that thing off me!" I yelped in pain.

"Do enjoy yourself won't you." He said condescendingly. "While you can." There was a satisfied yet threatening glint in his eye.

He removed his cane with a sharp yank which caused a silent whimper. He gave me one last look and walked away, a small smirk on his face.

"Merlin Y/n! Are you okay?" Cedric asked worried as we continued our climb up the stairs.

"Uh yeah. Just hard to see my uncle again, after you know." I weakly smiled. Not knowing that both Fred and George could hear me.

"I can imagine. How is your hand." He asked, gently taking my hand to examine the two small holes in the top of my hand.

"Y/n, your bleeding, we need to get you a bandage." He said urgently. The two holes were bleeding a small amount.

"We're not going back to the tent. We're already at our seats. Let's watch the match!" I said.

"Fine, but as soon as we get back to the tent we're putting a bandage on it." He answered.

"You know you don't have to be this overprotective Ced!" I groaned.

"I know, I know. But I'm basically your brother. I just want to protect you!"

"Okay okay! You can protect me. But from now on, if I get hurt it's is officially your fault."

"Okay, fine. I'll accept that responsibility." He said with a smile.

The whole time we were arguing about his responsibility, we missed both teams mascot and Fudge's pre-game speech. So our conversation was interrupted when the crowd was cheering and celebrating the start of the match. I was smiling, laughing. I was happy.

But things were about to go wrong. Very wrong.

Word count: 900
A/n: I'm back! I'm sorry I was gone for so long and I'm sorry I haven't updated this story in a month! I was so busy with school work. I'm sorry this part is so short. I haven't had time. And I'm also sorry for being a bad chapter, but hopefully the next one will be better. Have a great day :)

From
~Ella