<<Continued

"Make me..."
Billy replied now standing infront of you, you still sat on his hood. He looked into your eyes with a straight face, his jaw clenching slightly as if  tension was building, goosebumps ran up your neck.

 He looked into your eyes with a straight face, his jaw clenching slightly as if  tension was building, goosebumps ran up your neck

"I'm not scared of you, Hargrove"
You say back,narrowing your eyes at him, though he was a little intimidating you wasn't bothered.
He raised his brow and leaned in closer
"Are you sure?"
He asks,inches from your face you could feel his breath, he's used to getting his way with girls, but not you and that was fun in someway, you wasn't falling for his mind tricks or anything, like everyone else did, but he must've had some sort of super power which caused the goosebumps to randomly form over your skin when you feel 0 ways about him, yeah he's good looking, he knows he is also, but he's just arrogant more than anything and kinda Pisses you off how he thinks he can do whatever he likes especially with girls. 

You also leaned in
"Oh, I'm positive"
And smirk before moving away from his face, it was fun to mess with him as he's so used to getting what he wants from others.
He narrows his eyes at you as if he's trying to read you, but failing. Good.

----BILLY'S POV----

Why is she being stubborn...
She's eyed me up a bunch tonight yet nothing, which is confusing if she doesn't want to get with me or anything. I can normally tell what chicks want, but with her she's blank, pretty fucking ballsy to with what comes out of her mouth.

I try to read her body language,my eyes scanning her up and down, she isn't uncomfortable, I guess she just agreed to come along with me for company? To chill and talk? Or to get away from whatever went on back there at the party. 
I was looking for something to happen but i'm fucking lost with her... she's not bothered by me,  though she does seem pretty annoyed everytime I open my mouth, which is again a first coming from a girl.
She talks back a lot, I could tell she had attitude, I kinda digged it...

-----------X--------

It was funny seeing how confused Billy got with you, and to be honest it was pretty entertaining watching him,He wouldn't get his way with you.

It was getting pretty late but you wasn't sure if to head back home or not, because that's where Eddie would look for you if he's noticed by now that your not at the party, and you just wasn't sure of what to say to him as to why you left suddenly, but God if he found out who you was with...

He broke the silence again;
"Did you want to head to the lake...?"

He asked like it was a natural thing for him to say, which it was

You shook your head laughing under your breath slightly,
"Typical Billy Hargrove hu?"
You added shaking your head at him not amused.
"....what?"
He replied looking confused

"I didn't follow you to make out or sleep with you,Billy."
You say confidently
Billy licked his lip with annoyance,
"Then why agree to come with me?"
He asks
"Oh my godd, not every girl you see will wants to get into your pants or down your throat" 
You reply getting Pissed with him.
Then he had the audacity to reply back with;
"Hasn't been issues with any of that,till now"  
He said with his eyes digging into you like knives.

"Do you ever just talk to girls?  Normally

"Do you ever just talk to girls?  Normally. Instead of wanting one thing? Have you ever had a long enough conversation with a girl?"
You say back jumping down from his car
"...we talked for ages didn't we?"
You spun round

"Oh that's right! We did talk, I guess we should fuck now?"
You say sarcastically, now standing infront of him
"So you only talked to me, asked me questions about Eddie just to speed up the process HOPING you'd get something?
I came with you to just get away, to maybe chill out or get to know you or the other way around but honestly...everything that I've heard about you is true. You really are just a pig"
You look him up and down shaking your head leaning against his car now with crossed arms.

"...worth a shot"
He mumbled under his breath looking away, you heard it but didn't say anything else.  
A soft light hit the road from behind you and began to get brighter.
The noticeable sound of car tires driving across the dirt road made you both turn round, the car was coming up the road pretty fast kicking up dirt,as it got closer you realised it was a van.

Your heart started to pound and you turned to Billy
"As much as I hate you right now, I'll save you. So you might want to get out of here..."
You said walking away from his car so he can drive off
He looked confused at you and then at the van
"Who is it?"
He replied leaning against his car door.

The van slammed on its breaks making it skid across the dirt a bit and parked behind you 
"Billy...listen for once and just go"
He smirked at you

"I'm fine here,thanks" Billy was known for starting fights and causing issues,God he was stubborn

Billy was known for starting fights and causing issues,God he was stubborn.
The van door swung open,
your heart was still pounding hard, you looked over at Billy who was amused, still smirking at the van.
He really lived for this kind of stuff, causing  unwanted tention. And this time you don't think you'll be able to stop it if shit hits the fan, especially not between two hot headed guys, One guy being protective of you and will fight anyone who looks at you wrong, and the other who lives off causing drama and making the situation worse.

•••