KaiSoo

Kyungsoo didn't sleep well the whole night. The song she sang was really her feeling towards Jongin but did he get it? He was looking at me, wasn't he? I Spent the whole year finding the words to say, but I couldn't and in the end we ended up singing this song, hoping it will reach the ones we love.

A tear strolled down her cheek. This really does hurt. I keep looking at him while he just keeps looking at those stupid business papers. I hate all this stuff but I joined in only so that I can see him everyday, only so that I have an excuse to see his face.

seeing his face lightens my day, when he smiles at me my heart melts. Why does he treat me this nicely? Always helping me out when I need him. Being kind to me... Why? It's entirely his fault I started liking him. It's his fault I keep thinking he will like me back. I thought he only treated me this nicely until recently..... I actually opened my eyes to see that he's nice to everybody, BUT! What do I do now? I Love him too much to let him go. That bastard!!

Kyungsoo's eyes started watering. I want him really badly!Should I have tried harder? Something like Oppa~~...... But he isn't going to notice me. I'm just a childhood friend or maybe worse.... like a little sister.

Tears strolled down her eyes. She quietly sobbed, closed her eyes and started singing

I may seem strong, I may be smiling

But there are many times when I'm alone

I may seem like I don't have any worries

But I have a lot to say

The moment I first saw you, I was so attracted to you

I didn't weigh out my thoughts and just talked

The answer is you

My answer is you

I showed you my everything

You are my everything, because I was so sure

I should've been more careful, I should've saved myself

So I wouldn't get hurt~~....

Her voice was shivering but even between the sobs she didn't stop singing, it was one of the things she was really good at and loved doing. Then suddenly the door bamed open, startling Kyungsoo, she stood up from her place to look at the door.

__________________________________________________________________

Jongin sat in his room. He kept staring out the window, lost in thoughts. The image of Kyungsoo in the spot light,that cute dress she wore, singing that song full of emotion kept repeating in his mind.

He loved her but to hide that he always treated her like a friend, he always ended up treating her specially. When she needed help she just looked at me and I went over, leaving everything.

He always wanted to tell her what he felt but he afraid that it might ruin the perfectly great friendship they have.

She looked really pretty at the party. He thought and smiled. I was over joyed when she joined me and Jongdae in business. I got to see her everyday but didn't she hate bussiness? Then why? Could it be she came because she likes me? I always thought.... That was stupid of me... But then again I might be right.These doubts always stopped me from confessing.

The way she looks at me when I'm working distracts me, whenever I glance at her she's staring at me with those big round cute eyes of hers. How many times has it been that I was late in making reports because she kept messing with my mind?

He sighed and then looked at his phone, which said 'No new text. He sighed again, he was waiting for a certain text since morning. Once again he sighed and looked out the window when suddenly he remembered he did get a text at night, right after the party but he couldn't really see it because he was busy.