( you're interviewing Richard brown and asking him questions).

Y/n: " Ok and finally Richard what are you're thoughts on the world ending ? ". 

Richard: " my thoughts on the world ending ' "

Y/n: " yes I'm sorry it's a question they make us ask all the professors here ".

Richard: " could you turn you're recorder off or otherwise there will be some cussing in this and I don't think it's very appropriate if it's gonna be in a magazine or book after this whole session ".

Y/n: " no no, I won't publish it if you don't want me to you do have rights I chuckle and then I turn my recorder off-putting in my bag and I look at him smiling ".

Richard: " alright about the question I couldn't give a fuck about the world ending I mean it's pretty much already ending for me I chuckle "

Y/n: " what do you mean I say curious about his answer "

Richard: " I'm sick I have cancer ".

Y/n: " oh I'm sorry to hear that uh are you taking treatment for it or "

Richard: " no I shake my head no treatment I'm just sort of waiting for it to kill me ".

Y/n: " why would you wanna do that ' when you could seek out treatment and have longer with you're family or friends ".

Richard: " because the treatment is fucking  poison it kills you and it makes you unrecognizable it makes your skin pale makes your hair fall out, and I don't need that and another thing it makes you feel weak you can't even get out of bed you just have to lay there and deal with it and it makes you sicker then you were before that's another reason "

Y/n: " I see I say uh is that you're concluding statement on the whole question because I need a fake one for my article and I pull my tape recorder out again, ".

Richard: " my answer to your question is the world can end but I think it's the same as anyone else's answer we would all be afraid because we wouldn't know what to do but to me I wouldn't be afraid I think  I would know exactly what to do if the world ended ".

Y/n: " I stop the recorder again ' great answers Mr. Brown thank you so much for answering the questions in this interview today I say smiling then I put the papers and the recorder in my purse goodbye and I hope everything goes well for you and you beat this cancer ' if not I'm sorry I say then I start walking away ".

Richard: " I watch her as she leaves but I can't bring myself to say anything if I had a choice I would live but I just don't have it in me anymore besides I've done a lot of not-so-good things so I deserve this I think to myself as I walk back into my classroom ' and as I do I suddenly feel weak and start coughing so I grab onto the doorknob so I don't fall over, fuck this illness was beating me ".