007 | Visiting The Devil

"Are we all ready?" Namjoon yelled from the front door

I let out a huff as I dragged my feet towards him, "Don't worry, we won't be long visiting." Namjoon sees the annoyance in me as I just nod.

"Why am I so nervous?" Jason paced towards us as his legs trembled out of the house.

I grabbed a hold of his arm, "Hey!" I let out. He looked down to see the worried look in my eyes. "We just need to show that you are one of us. He'll explain everything. It's all going to be okay."

He gave me a small nod and followed Namjoon to the car. I gave up the front seat and sat in the back as I kept my gaze on my brother while he was relaxed talking to Namjoon.

I took my eyes off of them both to look out of the window. Trees upon trees passed by us until a house came into view.

"I feel sick." Jason put a hand over his mouth, "Indigo, I can't do this."

"What happened to the big bad Jason who didn't give a fuck about anything? Come on, it'll be fine."

I was the first one out of the car. I made sure to slam the door extra hard so whoever was in the house could hear. I then opened the door for Jason as his shakiness never eased.

"Let's just get this over and done with." He let out before slamming the door.

"Before we go in." Namjoon stopped us, "You." He pointed towards me, "Best behaviour!" He demanded.

"Alright, dad," Jason mumbled while I tried to hold in a laugh.

Namjoon kept his face professional and shook his head, "Let's just go."

We both followed behind as Jason walked with hesitation. He kept looking back, watching the car as if he was going to sprint back to it.

Namjoon knocked on the door as we stood and waited for someone to answer. I collected all of my thoughts together, watching the door open, revealing the alpha, our dad.

"Jason? What are you doing here?" He questioned, completely ignoring mine and Namjoon's presence.

"We've come to talk to you. He's one of us now." Namjoon explained.

His eyes lit up, stumbling back a little to make room for us to come in. I looked around noticing nothing had changed.

"I've been away for so long, you'd think if she decorated this damn house she would keep up with the trends," I said, cringing at the walls in front of me.

"Enough." Namjoon lowered his voice. I rolled my eyes at him, catching attention from Jason.

My dad awkwardly coughed as he started walking towards the dining hall, "Let's just talk here." He sighed.

"I would have never imagined both of my babies like me." He chuckled, "I thought Jason would only get it, not you."

"Athena. Was there a chance she could have been like you?" I muttered. My dad stopped for a second as he shook his head.

"It's the boys that get the gene, Indigo. You and your sister were set to be humans while Jason was born for this life."

I stayed silent. I had nothing left to ask him. I just sat next to Namjoon listening to dad telling Jason why this was happening to him.

"I would love to officially introduce you to the pack properly, son." He smiled. I instantly looked up, raising an eyebrow, trying to keep my calm. But failing miserably.

"What about me? I am not worthy of being your daughter?" I gripped the table cloth that hid the claw marks covering the black wooden table.

"Jason is his son. After all, he is next in line for the Alpha title in this pack. He needs to learn." Claudia spoke out, coming out of nowhere. She walked over to the table, still wearing those damn heels she never takes off.

I stood up glaring at her as she placed a hand on my father's shoulder slightly messaging it.

"Can you go away, please? This is a family matter. I don't want any extras hanging around." I spat.

"Indigo!" My father shot up. He placed his fists on the table as he lifted off his right hand to pinch the bridge of his nose.

"What? I said please!"

"Can you for my sake, be civil with her? Stop acting like a brat!"

He had to be joking.

Me and Claudia civil?

No.

"Over my dead boy," I said in disgust. "She was behind Namjoon getting hurt. I can't believe she's your mate. Over seven billion people in the world and it had to be that bitch!"

"Indigo, enough!" Namjoon called out.

"Namjoon, control her. Indigo, this isn't about you right now, Jason must be scared out of his mind about all of this. I need to help him so whatever you have going on between Claudia can fucking wait!" My dad yelled out glaring at me.

With that, the room fell silent as I sat wondering if he ever wanted me. Why was he having favourites now when before Claudia, he loved all of his kids the same?

"Whatever. You know, dad, if you keep going like this, you'll lose your second daughter because I'm not sticking around getting spoken to like this. Family comes first. You need to open your eyes. Alpha of a pack or not, you need to see how evil someone can be." I finished my rant and left the room full of rage.