Tony- You're Fired

Your heals click as you follow Pepper, your boss, into Stark Towers. You're going to be watching over Tony when she's away, because apparently he's been throwing party's just about every night and wrecking the house.

So, she made him move into Stark Towers with the rest of the Avengers.

"Come on, (Y/n), I think it's time you met Tony," Pepper says, straining a smile as she pushes open a large set of doors. Immediately, Back In Black blasts into the hallway and you flinch.

"Tony!"

The music pauses and the sound of a rolling chair sounds though the room. "Pepper, I told you, I don't need a babysit- hello."

You look up to see Tony Stark staring at you with raised eyebrows. Self consciously, you tuck a piece of hair behind your ear and bite the inside of your check. "Hi, I'm-"

"(Y/n)," he cuts in, dropping a screw driver into his lap. "I've heard."

You nod. "It's nice to meet you, Sir."

He snorts and looks to Pepper. "Did you hear that? She called me sir. I think I'll keep her."

Pepper turns to you happily. "Yes! You're the tenth person he's seen in this past week."

"Well, I'm glad to have this job," You say. "Thank you."

She laughs. "No problem, (Y/n). Take care of him, okay?"

Nodding, you look over to Tony, stopping yourself from squirming as he stares. "I will. Have a nice trip."

When she's gone, you sigh and wipe your hands on your grey pencil skirt. First thing you'll do when you get home is change out of the stuffy clothes you wore.

Tony, noticing your discomfort, signals you over. "You, come here."

"Yes, sir?

He rolls back over to his desk, turn and waits for you to walk over to him. "Sir isn't fathers name. Either call me Tony or Mr. Stark."

"Sorry, Mr. Stark."

He sets down the small device he was working on and faces you. "Now I know Pepper is paying you to make sure I don't throw some party just to suit up and destroy things," he pauses, then stands and places his hands on your shoulders. "But I promise I won't do anything stupid. How about you call Pepper and tell her I can take care of myself? Thanks."

You scoff. "Sorry, Mr. Stark, but I'm afraid I can't do that. So how about you sit back down and work on your little project? Thanks," You shrug off his hands, smirking, and pull up a chair to sit on.

He stares at you with widened eyes. "You're fired."

The side of your mouth curves up. "You're not my boss, Mr. Stark."

He narrows his eyes. "I'm not someone you want as an enemy, Miss (L/n)."

"Same to you."
_____

"Don't you dare say it," Tony hisses, slamming his hand on the table.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stark, but I have to."

"Say it and you're fired. Again."

You smile sweetly. "I choose-"

"Don't you say it!"

"C7."

He throws his hands up. "Do you not understand English-?"

"Now Mr. Stark, I think you're required to admit your defeat." You say smugly, knitting your fingers together and lean back in your seat.

He huffs. "I am not saying it."

"Say it."

He shakes his head. "Not saying it."

"Then do you want me to say it for you?" You raise an eyebrow. "Too embarrassed and scared to say that you've lost to a girl, Mr. Stark?"

"Scared, no. Embarrassed, well, yes."

"Here I though Tony Stark was some millionaire genius."

He points a finger at you. "For your information, it's billionaire. And second of all, I am a genius."

You smirk. "Then why didn't you win, huh? And you're too big of a sore loser to admit it."

He groans. "Fine, (Y/n). Fine, you've won."

You lean forward as he rolls his eyes.

"You've sunk my battle ship," he mutters.

"Sorry," you cup a hand to your ear. "I couldn't hear that, say it again Mr. Stark?"

"You've sunk my battle ship," he grumbles.

Hiding your smile, you furrow your eyebrows. "What? I can't understand what you're-"

"You sank my damn battleship!" He yells, shoving the bored game off the table.

You smother a giggle as Tony watched you with an amused expression. "There, happy?"

"Very," You nod. "That wasn't so hard now, was it?"

He stands and walks over to you, pulling your chair away from the table. You give him a look as he grabs your hands and yanks you out of that chair and into his arms. "Mr. Stark-"

"Shh," he presses a finger to your lips and smiles. "Why don't you admit it?"

Your eyes widen. "Admit what?"

He smirks. "You know what, (Y/n)."

"I-I'm afraid I don't," you stutter, pushing on Tony's chest to break away.

Your meets your eyes. "Oh, really? Then let me show you what you're missing out on,"

"I don't know what you're-"

He cuts you off by placing his lips on yours. Shock courses through your body, making your toes curl and a blush to spread out on your cheeks.

When you both pull away, breathless, you press your fingers to your lips. "I'm quitting,"

He smirks. "I'm afraid that's not up to you, (Y/n)."

Sighing, you lean into his arms and rest your head on his shoulder. "What about Pepper? What's she going to think."

You felt his smile against your neck. "Why do you think she's been gone so long? We split up."

From that moment on, you and Tony had began to date in secret, though The Avengers had been noticing the way you two looked at each other. Not to that Natasha caught the two of you kissing in his lab. Yeah, you defiantly are not getting fired.