Chapter 34

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

As the Sun's rays peeked from the curtains, Tiasha groaned in frustration and hiding her face more into the pillow, she stretched her hand, trying to stop the ringing of the alarm when it stopped before she could switch it off when a smile plastered her lips.

"Thank you so much Mr. Vampire" she voiced in her sleepy, baby voice while Neil chuckled seeing her antics.

"You are welcome Mrs. Anabelle. Anyways, do get up early. We need to leave. Mom and dad and all have already landed in Delhi" his voice barely reached her ears as she was lost in her sleep and nodded absent-mindedly.

"Stop nodding and listen carefully Tiasha. See I am going there only because you said. So---"

"----So I know I have to be on time. You go and freshen up. Let me sleep for five minutes, pppplllwwwweashhhh" her lips pouted as Neil couldn't help but adore her as a sweet smile platesterd his lips.

Chuckling to himself and shaking his head, he took his clothes and walked towards the closet when Tiasha's phone rang as using profanity for the caller, she sat up on the bed and taking the phone, looked at the screen.

"Wow now these two bitch friend of mine remembered me and in the morning a video call" she cussed under her breath as she picked the call.

Swiping the green button upside, before she could place the phone infront of her, two screams echoed in the room, turning her almost on the verge of being deaf.

"Tiashaaaaaa" the girls screamed at top of their voice, their lungs feeling a short of breath as they panted.

"Sne, Priya. My God girls, I got scared" Tiasha gave them an unbelievable look and then chuckled, soon bursting out laughing as three of them looked at each other.

The Three Musketeers

"Okay, okay, okay, sorry for calling now Tia but yeah, I have a good news" Sneha squealed in excitement as Priya smirked.

"Good news huh???" she winked and then looked at Tiasha, "Weren't it supposed to be Tiasha giving us a good news???"

"The what----please no ways" Tiasha replied immediately as Priya giggled.

"Awwww don't say like that girl. Don't kill our dreams of becoming a Godmother. Awww just imagine, a little Tia or a little Neil blessing you guys" she said dreamily as Tiasha rolled her eyes.

"Just shut up Priya. Just shut. You lost your mind" she spat, embarrassingly.

"Awwww girl so innocent haa??? Huh, you wish the same" Sneha said this time as it was making Tiasha awkward while somewhere in her heart she felt a smile.

"Exactly. You are right, Sneha" Priya and Sneha giggled.

"Okay if you both are going to speak this nonsense then I am going back to sleep"