Marigold

The chimp inhaled his cigarette, and you tilted your head

"I don't tattoo children."

"Swell. I'm not here for the ink." Five replied. "I'm here because you and I have a mutual friend. Sir Reginald Hargreeves."

You made a gagging noise. Pogo sighed.

"Whatever he wants, I'm not interested."

"I don't think you understand. We're his children. From another timeline."

Pogo's head perked up. Chains rattled as men stepped forward.

"Another timeline?" Pogo echoed, before chuckling.

You looked at the men gathering.

"Grab the girl." One of them whispered.

"As crazy as it sounds, we've met before." Five continued. "Back in 1963, when you were a diaper-wearing chimp in dire need of a manicure."

"He has the scar to prove it, Pogo." You said, pulling at Five's collar.

"If what you're saying is true, I'd be talking to a man and woman well into their sixties."

"I know, we've aged beautifully," you flipped your hair.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I've had a very long day." Pogo finished, heading towards the exit.

"Pogo you need to listen to me," Five began, but he was cut off by the little henchmen in the tattoo room.

"Time to go home to Mommy, li'l guy. Don't worry, we'll take care of your friend."

"I can take care of myself." You swung your fist at the man, and k.o.-ed him immediately.

Five grabbed your hand. "Actually, I think I'll take the girl." He spacial jumped.

You and Five landed outside the bar and in the car port, but Pogo had already left.

"Damn it!" You muttered, watching as he rode off on his bike. "That's one badass chimp."

"Hey, I need your bike. It's an emergency." Five ordered some random dude.

"Think you have me confused with someone who gives a shit."

"Give me the bike or else..."

The man pulled off, and you scoffed.

"Get him. I'll catch up."

"Okay." Five spacial jumped again, throwing the man off his bike, and was soon greeted by a crow landing snuggly on his shoulder, which then shifted into a ferret.

You wiggled into his shirt with only your head sticking out, and let out a squeak.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going."