Chapter 4

Third person POV

"Any objections to the current changes that have been made to the new system", Valentino asks. There is a small pause."No, then this meeting is over", with that Valentino storms out of the meeting room and into his office. His office consisted of the colours dark blue and brown. And in the middle of the room was his desk, on the left of his desk was a raft of books, and on the right was a small bench with family photo's.

Valentino Romano

It seems like today I have another meeting about those filthy bastards, they can't seem to do anything right. It doesn't matter anymore because by the end of today every single on of them will be walking out of this building and will never return. 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Looks like its time to eat. I am currently meeting up with my eldest son to go eat some lunch before my last meeting of the day. On top of that the weather seems to be absolutely terrible, theres no sun and there seems to be a storm brewing up. 

As I walk out of one building and enter another I am greeted by my son.

"Hello papa, looks like were both getting out know"

"yes indeed"

As we walk towards the restaurant, I suddenly get an unknown call. 

Ring Ring 

"Hello is this Mr Romano?"unknown caller ask

"Yes, and who am I speaking to?"

"My name is May Smith, I work with social services"

Why would they be calling me?

"Your ex wife has passed away, I'm sorry for your loss" 

"And exactly what reason are you calling me, you should know I am a very busy man who has more important things to hear about than my ex wife's passing"

"Right well, it seems that ms Pearson had twins 15 years ago and they are your children. So the reason why I have called you today is to ask if you would like to take custody of them?", miss Smith responds. 

For the first time in my life I was speechless, how could she have. So that means, shit. 

"I would like you to send me all of their medical examinations with every specific detail about them and their lives. And when did Maria pass?

"I will do, however will you be taking full custody over them? And unfortunately Maria passed away one month ago, and ever since then we have been trying to get in contact with one the twins relatives"

After all these years she was lying. "Yes I will take full custody over them"

Third Person POV

After discussing all of the arrangements with the social service workers  Valentino was able to gain full custody over his twins, and soon became more eager to meet them.  He then informed his eldest son, Michelangelo about the news as they ate their lunch. The next step was to inform his other children about their new siblings, and this was no easy task. 

Valentino Romano POV

At the house 

"BOYS! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE ", before I could even finish my sentence, I hear a loud crash coming from the stair case.

"Papa what's wrong?"Lorenzo ,"Who died?"Leonardo, "Are we under attack?", Luca asked, they all bombarded me with such questions.  

"ENOUGH, where are your other brothers, we are having an emergency family meeting!" I shouted, finally they're quiet. I look up and see my other two boys, Alessandro and Domenico.

"Papa we are all here except", I cut Alessandro off before he could finish his sentence. "I know he's out making reservations and plans. So I need all of you to listen to me carefully and wait for me to finish what I have to say and then you can ask your questions", they all just nodded with a worried look. 

"Now listen your mother has passed away", "So is that all papa?", Domenico asks sounding a bit annoyed. Domenico has a complicated relationship with his mother, and after she had left he began to hate her, that's why he sounds annoyed. My other boys, well you could say that they all have some sort of mummy issue.  

"Didn't I just say don't interrupt me. Anyway your mother gave birth to two more children, 15 years ago, and they are your siblings, a boy and a girl. The boy's name is Elio and the girl's name is Astrid, and if you're also wondering if they are my children as well, then yes they are."

"So what know papa", Alessandro, my second oldest asks

"I was just getting to that part sigh.  I have already gain custody over them and in a few days they will be arriving here to live with us. Your brother has organised their fight and transportations. So what do you all think?" I ask curiously 

"shit this isn't some messed up joke is it?" Lorenzo asked

"No its not, so" I say before I'm cut off

"I'm fine with it, not only do we get a new brother but we finally get a little sister" Luca says enthusiastically, 

"Same here", Alessandro and Leonardo say at the same time 

"Well its settled then, get ready to meet your brother and sister"