20

Many years later

That night at the club Jasper had enough with the behavior of Erin. He marked her and even though she claimed that she hated him, she did not. In fact the love she already had grew even more when he marked her.

So since then Jasper and Erin have been getting along between each other. And for Erin she did apologize to Aurora on the things she said to her out the club.

All moved on. Even starting their families.

--------------

Jasper -

Let's go! We can not be late!

Hearing multiple pairs of feet coming down the stairs, finally all were ready for school.

" hi dad"

" Father"

" Morning dad"

" hey dad"

One after another of my children greeted me as they walked out of the house. Then I see my mate, I pull off the bottom of the stairs to give her kiss.

" Really! You two could have done that when I left. Just gross guys!"

" Just wait missy you will get your mate soon enough." Erin said to our daughter, well one of them.

Just happy that I have some sons in the group. Don't get me wrong I love all my children. But the amount of daughters I have is an headache in it self.

Which I should began at the first child. Or just all over them? Right here we go,

My and Erin's child together was a girl. We give her the name Odette. Following after Odette was two boys, Louis and Gavin.

Then after a two year break Erin was pregnant again but she delivered triplets girls. Octavia, Nova and Marjorie.

Then the mother load, which even to this day it blows my mind. Erin gave birth to Ivy, Hope, Esme, Ellis, Elliot, Owen, Cecily, Bonnie, Augustus and Artemis.

Yep, 16 in all. And every last one of them are a pain in the ass but I love them. Watching and making that go to school this time, most them like ditching. However when I knew their butts were in school I went to my brother's house making sure that he is ready for today work. Much to be done. As I got there I could heard Aurora yelling at my nephews.

" I swear I will burn that game! Get your butt and get ready for school!"

" But mom! "

" 1. 2. 3"

Moving out of the way the front flys open showing Ares, Mathias, David and Alexander running out of the house heading to their car with a scare looks on their faces.

" Uncle Jasper" Roman said

" Roman." I say as I remembered the day he was born. He has grown so much, already at the height of his father and built as well.

" Mom's in the kitchen and dad is in his office".

" Thank you." I step into the house seeing Aurora making lunch of Castiel.

When she saw me she smiled and I went to hug her. Hearing foot steps coming my way I see my brother.

We hug. " Did you eat?" My little brother asked me

" Of course I did. Erin made sure. You ready?"

" Yes. Roman get your brother."

Roman nodded his head and went upstairs to get Aurelius. Aurora was done with the food and she handed it Castiel. As he held her in his arms as they waited for Aurelius to come down.

Ready to leave both of the boys kissed their mother's cheek before leaving the house.

"Today is going to be busy for all. We must check the posts around and outside of the pack lands and well looking for feral rogues.

Including paper work. Training sessions. And much more than that." I say too my nephews seeing the determination within their eyes ready for the work.

Let's get started.