𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐂 ♥

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

Magnus is all gloomy because Alec keeps breaking his heart. Now I want to smack Alec for hearting my dear Magnus. I pat Magnus' back. He kept looking at the table. "I could burn him into crisps if you want." I tell Magnus. He chuckles in amusement.

"Morning." Clary says as her and Jace sit down in a chair. Clary had a black eye which makes me feel proud. How about I just show you why.

- 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 -

You've got to be kidding me. Now I'm in trouble for burning a room. Great. Not only that, I got a cat and named it Church. Where's Izzy when you need her. I see Clary walking towards me. I squint my eyes at her.

"Hey, can we talk." She says softly making me burst out laughing. Her, talking to me, softly. Wow, are we going to die or what? "Please." She says.

"No, you can tell me what ever it is that you want here." I tell her as I cross my arms. She rolls her eyes and scoff. She looks at me serious.

"You need to stop burning things. Not many people know you have powers. And keep that negative energy down." She tells me annoyed. I give her a glare. "Just because Alec doesn't want you-

Yeah that was my last straw. I punch her in the eye making her fly backwards. She lets out a gasp as she holds her eye. I might have had used my powers on that hand. Clary let's put a cry. I shrug and walk over her and continue while people run to her.

- 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 -

"Morning. You just came from training?" Jace says gesturing to Clary's eye. I snicker making Jace look at me confused while Clary glares at me mad.

"Yeah. I'm, uh, workin' on my right hook." Clary says crossing her arms. I clearly don't need to. Magnus looks at me suspiciously so I shrug innocently.

"Good. That's a good punch." Jace says awkwardly. I gag. Both Clary and Jace were siblings which means Jace is like my
Step brother, wait... also Liv's. Ewwww.

"YeH. I'm, uh, I'm workin' on it." Clary says again might I add.

"You already said that idiot." I say crossing my legs.