Demons lol

A/n: I FORGOT WATTPAD FOR ALMOST AN ENTIRE WEEK 💀😭

options options 😮‍💨 on one hand I love moceit but on the other hand the basic in me sees demon and Remus in the same sentence and just has to do it 😭

For urdadlolz123 thank you so much for requesting! It took a long time, but I really hope that it was worth it❤️❤️i'm working on the Janus one you requested too so that one may take longer, it's more complex

"Are you fully prepared to receive your body?" The head demon asked the one kneeling below him, a sinister tone to his voice. He received a curt nod, filled with well contained excitement, "hm. Very well. You know, my counsel carefully ran over a list of about a hundred names and selected you, XX85.. It would be wise not to fail me on this mission."

"I promise, you won't be disappointed!" The demon exclaimed, kneeling before his master.

"Oh I know I won't. Because either way, i'll have my fun. Now, there are a few things we must go over before you receive your life. The human body is very weak—very fragile. It would be very easy for you to die in your human form, so if you're going to do anything dangerous, transform back into your demon state. Now, i'm sure you'll learn as you go along all the things humans must suffer through" his master explained, "it won't be easy."

"Of course. I'm willing to do anything for you" the demon said seriously.

"Good. Just a few more things. I've already had a house set up for you, and everything you'll need. There's a packet on your bed that has all the information of this human Patton, whom you will be terrorizing. And instead of XX85, your human name...will be Remus" his master explained.

Remus beamed, "of course! Thank you, sir!"

"Don't mention it. Now, i've got your body prepared. When I snap my fingers, you will be on Earth, in your home in an adult human body that i've made especially for you. Remember all i've taught you. Remember the tricks and spells—your goals. You are going to Earth for one reason, and one reason only—"

"To terrorize Patton" Remus finished.

"Good" the other held his hand up, preparing to snap, "you will be sharing a house with a more experienced demon. A guide of sorts—he will teach you what you must do. Goodbye, Remus."

And just like that, Remus was on Earth, in a good sized house in front of a man he didn't know.

He rose to his feet shakily, gasping lightly as he took a step—human bodies were weird, "what—what is happening?"

The man in front of him scoffed, a sly smirk on his lips, "cute. welcome to Earth. The name's Janus. Now, let's get started..."

"Oooooh! You must be the experienced demon! How long have you been here?" Remus questioned, a curious glint in his eyes.

Janus gave it some thought before answering, "I'd have to say about ten years. I've been terrorizing countless people in this time. Some have been driven mad because of me, the others becoming too paranoid to leave their homes" he explained.

Remus gasped, "really? You know it's been my dream to drive people insane! To make them fear for their lives, see the most disturbing, indescribable things ever!"

"While I admire your enthusiasm, we have much to discuss. Now, first of all, let's get you those documents. I was told that your human was Patton, was it? One of the humans i'm doing right now is friends with him, we could tag team" Janus smirked.

"Ooh, who's your human?" Remus questioned.

"Some guy named Virgil. Honestly, who's named Virgil? He seemed pretty weak, I honestly expected him to break within the first few days. Though i've been trying to drive him mad for the past year. He thinks he'd just insane or something and he's keeping it to himself. Now, come on, I must teach you about human customs. First up: eating and drinking. Really, it is a pain."