Chapter 5

*The picture above does not belong to me* 

Astrid POV

Yawn, God I'm so tired and sick. I'm not sure what I ate but I'm pretty sure I got food poisoning or air sickness, because I can't stop throwing up. It sucks. 

"Hey ash, you ok in there?"Elio asks worriedly 

"Yah I'm good just a bit sick, its probably food poisoning or air sickness", I respond back. I pick myself up from the floor of the small bathroom and head out to where I was seated before.

"Lets get you some tea or", before he could say anything else I interrupted him.

"no no, I'm fine just need some good old fashion sleep, I couldn't manage to sleep before from all of the air rucks", I smile as I slowly start to feel my eye shut close.

Elio POV

Shit she's sick again. Damn two months in a row, she needs to go to the hospital. I get up slowly and sit next to my twinny who is finally fast asleep. I rap my arms around her and pull towards my chest. I look over to see one of the workers, I wonder how long we have left. The entire ride was absolutely terrible, first of all the plane wouldn't stop shaking meaning it left us wide awake and scared, two with all thats going on and the pressure/anxiety we're getting from meeting our new family its no wonder why ashy got sick. 

"Hey" I whisper over to the worker, "How long do we have left?"

"Not long at all only half an hour or less if things go smoothly", she responded.  Peachy  note the sarcasm, my dear little twin has finally fallen a sleep where as I fell a sleep long ago, well technically a quick cat nap. But that's all I need. 

Half an hour later 

"Hey sleepy head its time to wake up", 

"Seriously", she asks, slowly rubbing her eyes, to help her adjust to the light. 

"Yes but I'm guessing we can probably sleep in the car", I say as I watch her nod her head slowly.

We get our hand luggage and walk towards a mini limo. Wow these people must have money. Well it doesn't matter. I help Astrid into the limo, however we aren't a lone in fact there seems to be a very well dressed business man who is causally reading something on an iPad in front of us.  Who the hell is he? He can't be our dad right? No no, I'm just over thinking things. Right? We both sit in front of this guy, Astrid seems to be trying her very best not to fall asleep.  

"Hello I'm your oldest brother Michelangelo Dario Romano, its a pleasure to finally meet you both"