chapter 31

3rd pov:

As soon as they reached their home, the two kids were surrounded by everyone they were close to. Many told the two that they were too cute, that they were happy to invite them to the family and what to call them.

Mina being the alien like girl she was was jumping around with Eri in her arms, making the little girl giggle with excitement. However, on the other side of the lawn Izumi (kota) stared at everyone with a glare and his arms crossed, not taking anything shit for the group. Denki would try and make jokes to lighten the mood with kiri trying Kota to at least say something.

The thing that gained his attention was that one person was just standing there. He wasn't smiling, he looked dead. That made Izumi want to do something to the duel colored man that stood there not showing any sigh of life.

Izumi inhaled and stood straight trying to seem bigger even though the man we wanted to fight was like 5 times his height. He slowly walked up to the boy was everyone watched, making his smirk, "and who are you?" Izumi asked with a glare. He heard people laugh around him as Todoroki raised an eyebrow.

"I'd like to think I'm a famous vigilante," he reply monotone, "who are you?"

Kota scoffed rolling his eyes, "I'm Bakugou Izumi, the song of Bakugou and Izuku. Cooler then you a half burnt psycho." With that everyone stood still, in shock at what Izumi had said. To most they were shocked he had the juts to talk like that and to Todoroki. To others it was because on the first day he called himself their kids.

"Izumi," Izuku stated in a slightly parenting voice, "how about we go inside and cook dinner." Without anything else everyone watched Izumi take ahold of Izuku's hand and walk inside.

Izumi looked around as they made there way to the kitchen. Izumi had so much to ask but didnt want to seem like a dumb kid with a lot of questions so he decided to keep his mouth seal the whole walk.

Walking into the kitchen they stumbled upon Aizawa and Mic, who both stared. Aizawa gave a tired 'are you serious' look while Mic was almost bouncing out of his chair. "Izumi these two people are Shota and Yamada, however most people call them Aizawa and Mic, which doesn't really apply to you as it does to the others because they two are now your granddads?" He ranted as he questioned if that was the right why to explain that the relationship between the two men and Izumi was going to be.

"Izumi Kota birthed from a well famous woman who tragically died after birth to a hospital shooting, now you'd be called Bakugou Izumi," Aizawa announced being as ansty as every.

Mic walked over kneeing down to his level, "What he's trying to say is welcome to that family and that he knows about you," after he finished his arms were Loosely wrapped around the young boy in a soothing and loving manner.

"You're weird," Izumi stated glaring up at the black curly haired emo. The older man didn't show any response as he took another sip from his coffee.

"We'll didn't that go lovely!" Izuku stated with an awkward smile, "Izumi, what would you like to make for dinner?"

"Don't care." The child responded grumpily making Izuku's heart ache. Frowning he quickly tried to cheer the boy up.

"How about you and mic go play video games or color?" Izuku suggested trying to find something Izumi would enjoy doing.

"You can call me pops lil dude," mic responded with a bright smile. Izumi only shrugged before following mic out of the room.

Once the two were out of sight Aizawa spoke up, "he's as quiet and shy as you, but as rude and aggressive as Bakugou, perfect mix," he grumbled.