~ O N E ~

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~🌑~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

MOLE

Mole kicked a small pebble, bored. 

What to do, what to do...

She yawned, and stopped suddenly at the border of the Windhill territory. The rogue she-wolf tapped her chin sarcasticly, her dark brown hair blowing into her face. 

WHAT to do, WHAT to do?

She brushed her hair out of her face with irritation. She took a step over the border of Windhill and did a happy twirl.

Hey, look at me! I'm a dangerous deadly rogue! Roar! I'm gonna eeeat you! Grrrrrrrr! Mole thought with a chuckle.

She whipped around when she heard the crack of a stick behind her.

"Hey! Who are you?" A short sire snapped from behind her. His blurry eagle tattoo on his (rather... nonexsisting) bicep showed that he was from the Windhill Pack. He had no other tattoos, stating he was nonmated, under the age of 18, not an elder, not an Omega, and of no high rank.

"What does it look like, dimwit?" Mole rolled her eyes, her hand moving by instinct toward her dagger.

"Hey hey hey!" The young man held up his hands. "No need to get jabby jabby pokey pokey with me!"

Mole snorted, "Well, I want to get pokey pokey POKEY jabby jabby JABBY JABBY JABBY!"

He clicked his tongue, backing up slowly, "Alright, pretty girl-"

Mole interupted, glaring, "Oh, I am NOT a pretty girl. I am a deadly, savage, insane, murderous rogue woman!"

"Okay, gorgeous all of the above." He winked. Oh God, why are men like this? This is why I'm single.

"You're annoying." Mole stated, turning around.

"Aw, you don't mean that, pretty girl!" The man said with a wink.

"Yes. Yes I do." She said, almost ignoring him.

"So cute." The man smirked, stepping towards Mole.

Mole's hands balled into fists as she stared at the obnoxious man.

Do I run away?

Or  do I let him do what he wants?

Or do I kill him and risk the 'horrifying' pain of being in bad waters with the new 'hot' Alpha?

Mole thought of Allie, a fellow rogue, and their conversation about Alpha Owlfang.

"Hah!" Allie had laughed, "You don't get it, hon." 

"What don't I get?" Mole smiled. Allie was her only friend, and the only friend she needed. They traded with eachother often.

"The Alpha! He's really cute! He's got golden eyes..." She had sighed dreamily, "And white-blond hair..." She had rubbed her hand through her hair, the way she did when she wasn't really going to listen to anything Mole was going to protest, "And abs. Lots of abs."  She had saw the disgusted look on her friend's face and said, "But not like, too much."

"Are you done yet?" Mole had yawned, leaning against the tree.

"Eh, you know I could go on for ages, mate." Allie had an Earthian accent, due to the fact she was exiled. 

"True, true." Mole had laughed.

"Yeah... anyway. The Alpha? Legit DEFINITION of hot, no joke." Allie had sat down on the plate-shaped, really large rock that she called her 'meditation spot.'