Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

I woke up with the worst headache ever. It felt like something was trampling on my brains and crushing it mercilessly. Even my body felt more sluggish than usual.

"Hey guys." I yawned, my eyebags probably drooping.

"Hey," Ria replied, looking as horrid as me.

"Come on guys, let's go, and start this fine day!" Nessa scrambled from her bed excitedly, and began preparing for school.

Ria and I groaned. The girl had too much stamina, I swear.

Last night had been really fun. We tried every massaging equipment and stayed chatting in the Jacuzzi for hours and hours. When we got back to our room, Carlos and Mrs. Wales had been waiting for us impatiently. They wanted to see if I was okay. Good thing Mrs. Wales didn't lecture me for too long but it was a lecture nonetheless. After the meet up with them Nessa decided to have a movie marathon and as usual, she looked so happy and excited, Ria and I didn't have a heart to disagree even if our limbs were screaming for some rest.

And so yeah, we barely slept at all, probably just for an hour maybe which was the reason why I may be acting and looking like a zombie at the moment.

I hope that today would be peaceful and eventless as I wasn't really in the mood for anything but as usual my annoying fate wouldn't leave me alone.

Whispers, snickers, smiles, stares and glares greeted us when we arrived at the dining hall. I was too tired to even care about the death glares Anastasia and her minions were giving me.

"So when is the competition happening guys?" I asked them and began eating the delicious salad. I needed to be actively informed, knowing that it was my dad's important request.

"It said on the announcement board that it will be starting in a week, so I suggest you take in as many classes as you can." Ria yawned which was contagious, making me and Nessa yawn as well.

"I almost forgot, this is your schedule." Nessa handed me a smooth, thick and shiny paper.

I glanced at the paper, reading 'economics, business communication' before yawning again and putting it inside my pocket dress. I'm too exhausted to even worry about those darn hard and boring classes.

We began eating in comfortable silence and I was very much enjoying it until I heard Prince Eric's perverted voice.

"There she is," he said pointing at Ria who just glanced at him and yawned.

My insides churned immediately because the pervert was not alone. He was also with Lucas. And unfortunately Eric plus Lucas also means Gavier.

The jerk looked at me with an expressionless composure, his hair messy and his eyes red as if he hadn't been sleeping. I glared at him and he just raised an eyebrow which infuriated me more. Couldn't he tell that I was mad at him, so mad that I didn't want him nearby? But the jerk didn't get the message. He followed his friends who decided to join us and sat himself down next to me. Yes, next to me, the nerve of him.

I could feel the glances on us, everyone shocked looks. It was probably the first time these three whom everyone practically worshipped joined someone else's table. But I didn't care, I was too preoccupied by the abomination sitting next to me.

Did he think that I forgave him already? After he implied that I'm a slut, a slut that threw myself at him then at Lucas. Nope, not happening. I wasn't that forgiving. And how conceited of him to think otherwise.

"Morning ladies, Eric wanted to join you guys and I thought why not." Lucas smiled at us and I finally turned my attention to his charming smile.

Nessa paled as she glanced at Lucas. I could tell something was wrong. I thought she liked Lucas a lot, what happened?