Arc 3, Chapter 4: The Final Truth (UPDATED)

Yang POV:

Me and the rest of my team are standing in our dorm with Bella and Blace. Turns out...Bella is Blake from a heavily altered timeline, and Blace is Blake's brother from a different timeline where he, well, existed. And God I wish that was just the end of it.

Wail. Reed's semblance isn't his. It's Blace's. Vorpal is Reed's real semblance. He has it because him and Blace somehow fused? But...how did Blace get here in the first place? How is he controlling my brother's body? And is Reed still in there, or did Blace somehow gain full permanent control?

Bella: "Reed's aura and semblance could never develop due to the amount of trauma in his head and body. When he ran away, the Brothers saw potential in him for entertainment purposes. At least that's what they tell us. They needed to give him a semblance from someone else, so the God of Light opened a portal to another timeline, grabbed a Blace Belladonna who was in a similar level of trauma and they fused, though it's more like their souls live together in Reed's body."

Weiss: "So...that explains the double aura. It's not two semblances from Reed. It's something even more ridiculous and impossible."

Ruby: "A-And you said the Brother Gods?! Those stories are real?!"

This is too much honestly. What we did was messed up...but what it caused is even more messed up. Reed isn't even his own person then if I'm understanding this.

Blace, Reed, whatever I want to call him, is sitting down with Blake, OUR Blake, and is having his own conversation with her. According to Bella, when Blace takes control of the body, his skin color, hair and eye color and voice change to match Blace's original self. Him and Blake really look like siblings, even in Reed's body.

What is that language they're speaking to each other? Is there a Faunus language that they don't teach humans? I feel like it would've been public knowledge by now, right?

Weiss: "Since those two over there are in their own little world, can you please tell us what exactly this 'Vorpal' does? Last we saw Reed, he awakened this semblance in a fit of trauma induced rage and was able to fire energy blasts and objects, but that's all."

Bella looks so strange. She's supposed to be the same age as us, but she FEELS so different. She seems like a grizzled veteran somehow. What happened in her world? All we know is that Faunus were on top of the hierarchy, and made humanity into slaves and anything beneath that.

Bella: "To summarize it, it's complete control and utilization of one's aura. All of us can use our auras to create small barriers, do small attacks or infuse it into weapons. I believe both MY Ren and YOUR Ren used his aura as a defensive and offensive tool against an Ursa during initiation. Reed can use his aura in much more devastating ways. The strongest thing I've seen him do with Vorpal is create a scythe purely from aura that can fire huge energy disks. The scythe itself can also explode like a bomb. It's...a simple semblance at the end of the day, but it can do so many things due to its simplicity."

Weiss: "T-There must be SOME downside to that, right? A semblance so strong has to have a drawback or two. Wail brings up negative emotions to make the person stronger, so that makes sense. Vorpal must have something."

Bella: "Well, you ARE using your aura as weaponry. His aura can break if he uses too much. Wail actually synergizes very well with Vorpal. Wail is a multiplier of energy and power, meaning his aura grows stronger with more reserves. An attack that would break his aura normally would be fine if in Level 1 or 2 of Wail. He can use Vorpal for pure offense and rely on Wail for support and defense."

...

He's not human. My brother isn't normal. He's...a monster. Some kind of freak of nature.

Yang: "Blace. Where was Reed for the past two years."