{Chapter 24}

*SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER*

Beckham's POV:

Now, let the games begin!

"Suck" I demanded as I shoved three fingers into his mouth. He used his tongue to code me fingers in his saliva. I took my fingers out of his mouth and moved to position them at his entrance. I circled one of my fingers around the wall of muscle. Alec let out another gasp when I suddenly push one finger in his tight hole. I start slowly moving my finger in and out before speeding up, turning Alec into a moaning mess once more. Once I felt like he was good I added a second finger then after a minute I added a third. I continued fingering his hole until I did something Alec didn't expect. I stopped my movements for a few seconds. Alec felt me stop and let out a loud whine and started to try and move. Alec was already so hungry for me that he started trying to fuck himself on my fingers. That was short lived though since I chose now to curl my fingers, hitting the bundle of nerves, making Alec arch his back and release such a sinful moan that I couldn't help it anymore. I had to burry myself in him now.

I took my fingers out of him and flipped him on his stomach before quickly lubed myself up. As I put my hands on Alec's hips I look over to check on the blond beauty tied up. If it was possible, I think I just got even harder. Jane, the toughest girl on the planet, was a quivering mess. The only reason is even up right was because the rope held her there. She had her head hung low from exhaustion I would guess do to the floor under her was covered in more cum than I have ever seen in my life. I decided to change Alec's position to give the best show possible. I quickly untied his hands and grabbed him by his head to make him do a one eighty and tied his hands back together at the side of the footboard right where Jane and Alec would have perfect view of each other.

I walked over to Jane and pulled her by her hair to look at me. "You broke a rule princess. You know what that means." I say before turning up the vibrating toy that I shoved deep into her. She let out a small scream at the feeling between her legs getting stronger. "Now you will watch as I destroy Alec's pretty little ass or I'll turn it up again." I release her hair and walk back over to get behind Alec whose laid out on the bed. I grabbed his hips to force him onto his knees. I jerked myself off a few times before positioning the tip at Alec's hole. I looked up at Jane to make sure she's watching, she was watching with her eyes only half open do to the pleasure she was in. I watched her as I pushed my tip passed the tight ring of muscle. Alec let out a gasp at the intrusion. After a second of waiting to let Alec get used to it before I couldn't take it anymore. I was passed my breaking point and thrusted my hips forward to bottom out inside my mate. Throwing my head back in pleasure, I released a deep moan at the feeling of the tight warmness surrounding me. Alec, who had his head handing down, now had his head thrown back too. I started moving slowly at first but started going faster with hard fast thrust. I reached forward and grabbed Alec's hair and pulled until he was straight up on his knees with his back pressed to my chest and his arms straight out in front of him since they were still tied up. Continuing to thrust deep into Alec as we continued having sex. I was kissing along Alec's neck and looking at Jane. I could tell by her face she was turned on by what she saw us doing making me smirk as I continued the assault Alec's neck and ass.

My attention to Jane was cut by the feeling of Alec's muscles starting to spasm smaller and bigger around me. I knew he was close so I decided to take pity on him and reached around to jack him off in speed with my thrust. He threw his head back onto my shoulder and within seconds let go and came hard on my hand and the bed. He restricted my movements when his muscles closed harder around my dick and I came deep inside Alec unexpectedly. We both fell on the bed after our highs with me on top of Alec and still buried inside him. I waited until I caught my breath before pulling out of Alec, his whining was heard as he no longer felt full. I look at my handy work that laid below me with hickeys coving the side of his neck, hand prints on his neck from me choking him earlier, hand shaped bruises on his hips, and best of all was my cum leaking out of his red abused hole. The sight of him, the elite guard strong enough to protest kings, was used almost like a doll at my mercy. That thought and the sight of him made me proud and get a little hard again. Then I looked at Jane and I was fully hard. While she watched Alec and I she was so turned on that the puddle under her had almost doubled in size.

I took the toy out of her and threw it to the side and untied her. Before she fell to the floor I caught her and brought her over to the bed and laid her on her back next to Alec. I left her to lay there and walked the few steps to Alec and flipped his limp body to lay on his back. His eyes were only half way open but I still grabbed his cheeks to make him look at me. I gave him a peck on the lips before speaking, "You were such a good boy for me now you get to sit back and watch." Then I gave him one more kiss before going back to Jane.

I climbed on top of Jane, kissing her hungrily. She responded eagerly and buried her hands in my hair, pulling me closer. I pulled back after a minute for air and lined myself up with Jane's center. I rubbed my tip through her folds making her bite her lip. I turned my head to Alec to make sure he was watching, he was with his own lip between his teeth and lust blown eyes. I looked to make sure I was in position before turning back to Alec. His eyes were focused on what was fixing to happen. I kept my eyes on his face to watch how he reacts as, in one quick thrust, I bottomed out causing Jane to arch her back and released a loud gasp while grabbing my arms in death grip. After a moment of holding still, I didn't bother to start off slow. I went straight to work pounding into the small blond below me. We only went at it for about five minutes before Jane yelled out that she was fixing to cum. I was on the edge too so I sped up my thrust chasing my high. Less than a minute later Jane screamed out and clawed her nails down my back when she released with me coming undone inside of her right after. We continued through our highs. After our highs decreased I pulled out making Jane whine from still being sensitive. I left them both there and went to the bathroom to run a hot bath for my exhausted little mates.

Once back in the bedroom after finishing making the bath, I went to Alec first and untied Alec's hands then carried him to the bathroom to lay him in the bath before I walked out to get Jane. I put Jane in the bath across from Alec. While they soaked in the relaxing hot bath I changed the sheets of the bed and cleaned up Jane's mess so that we will all be able to lay in a clean bed. I went back in the bathroom and made sure they were both clean before taking them back to the bedroom wrapped in towels. Since they were on the edge of passing out I dressed Jane in one of my t-shirts and tucked her in before putting a pair of boxers on him and tucking him in as well. I rinsed off in the shower before putting on a pair of boxers and climbing in the middle of the bed between my two mates. They both cuddled into my sides with lazy smiles on their faces. "That was a lot of fun. Let's do it again soon." Alec says in a voice telling me he is seconds from falling asleep. "I will be happy to do it again baby boy but for now sleep." I tell him. He listens and buries his head onto my shoulder to get comfortable. "Maybe next time we can get have some extra fun like you had with Alec?" Jane's voice can be heard asking. I turned to look at her only to see her looking shy. "One, I would be extremely happy to spend extra time with you next time. Two, please never think you can't tell or ask me anything. I promise to always listen to you and Alec on anything you two must say. Now go to sleep." I tell her and place a kiss on her forehead. She put her face in my neck and fell asleep with me following shortly after.