III. | THREE

・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

Five sighed, laying next to Y/n as she slept peacefully. He watched the slow rise and fall of her chest as she slept until she suddenly woke up, sitting up right so abruptly. Their room was dark, safe for the dim lamp in the corner and the open windows drafting breezes in.

"Where is everyone?" She whispered.

"Asleep." He whispered back, sarcasm hanging from his following words, "So is this still a migraine?"

She rolled her eyes as he took the back of his hand to her forehead, "It's nothing."

"That's impossible." He mumbled while taking his hand back, "I checked your temperature six minutes ago and you were burning up."

"My fever must've broke on it's own. I feel fine." She shrugged, "Oh, I had the weirdest dream."

"What was it about?"

"It was about..." She paused, "Oh my, god, I don't remember. It was something important."

"It was a fever dream, Y/n. It wasn't even real." He assured her.

She shook her head, "No, no, it was. It was about... my mom."

"Your mom?" He checked.

"Yeah, she told me something important. I just can't remember what it was."

He rubbed circles into her back, "Just go back to sleep."

She sighed and laid back down, facing Five as she slowly slipped back into her sleep, listening to the sound of his breathing.

・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

Five grabbed his and Y/n's drinks off the bar the next morning. He handed her drink over as they walked back to the table Klaus and Diego were sat at, both watching Diego's son from across the room.

"Wait... who's the mother?" Five questioned while taking a seat.

"Lila."

"Woah, woah, Lila's here?"

"Was. She dropped him off in my lap last night then bolted."

"I don't care much for that one." Y/n shrugged.

"Technically, she's family, now."

"She was trying to murder us, like, yesterday." Klaus shrugged.

"Yeah, like I said, "family"." He took a sip of his drink, "Diego, is she coming back?"

"Well, she goddamn better be," He shouted, "Because we got more important things to be dealing with right now!"

Stanley looked up from his meal, glancing around at the four of you. He waved back at Y/n after she had waved to him.

"Calm down." Klaus whispered.

"Where's Luther?" Vanya inquired as she approached the table.

"Who cares?" Diego scoffed, "Probably out for... a run."

"Love the haircut." Klaus gestured.