It's Pizza Time!

I entered a room that appeared to be some sort of control room, however, it was in shambles. Exposed wires from broken machinery letting off sparks, smashed monitors, and glass shards scattered across the floor could be seen.

"What the?! What happened here?!" I cried. Seeing the room in ruins gave me an uneasy feeling, 'Did Monty do this?! Is he down here?!' I pulled out the cobwebs embedded in my hair and brushed off the dust and grime on my clothes the best I could. I felt my throat getting dry, getting chased by that creepy Wind-Up Animatronic worked up a thirst, I noticed an orange soda can with the image of Freddy on it that remained unscathed, I picked up the beverage and read the name imprinted on the can, "Fizzy-Faz?"

I opened the can and started drinking the soda, my eyes widened when the sweet orange-flavored soda flooded my mouth. Once I swallowed it, I pulled the can away from my mouth to admire how good it tasted, "Wow, this is amazing!" This was my first time drinking a full can of soda, I never got to drink something like this from the Johnson residence and only managed to taste a few small drops of soda from discarded soda cans if I was lucky.

When I chugged down the soda, I threw the can away and found a message underneath a piece of broken machinery. "COPY FOR APPROVAL: Hey kids! Do you like Fizzy-Faz? Think you can drink every flavor of Fizzy-Faz in one day? Then take the Superstar challenge! Grape, Lemonade, Cherry, Orange... Your Faz-Watch keeps track of all your purchases. Be the first to drink them all! Be the coolest kid on your block."

'Superstar challenge?' I wondered, maybe I should take it, even though the message sounded like a scheme to wring money out of parents.

I entered a large dark room with a lot of big tanks, I almost lost my balance when I saw Chica walk in from the other side of the room. 'Her again?!' I mentally groaned, at least it wasn't Monty. I walked onto the catwalks and hid behind a tank, I checked the camera feed to see where Chica was, but the poor lighting in the room didn't make finding her easy.

After sneaking past a few more tanks, I started walking up the stairs to a nearby Office, but I tripped on the last step which alerted Chica of my presence, "This area is for staff only, young man." I bolted through the Office stepping on a Freddy magnet in the process, I ran across a catwalk above the kitchen and rolled into the Security Office closing the door behind me.

I found another mini-Freddy sitting next to a monitor displaying the image of a small white and pink bear dressed as a chef holding a pizza, I pressed the mini-Freddy's nose and took out a new security badge

I found another mini-Freddy sitting next to a monitor displaying the image of a small white and pink bear dressed as a chef holding a pizza, I pressed the mini-Freddy's nose and took out a new security badge. Normally, I would try to leave the Office except Chica caught up to me and started pounding on the door and the only other way out was blocked off by two large stacks of boxes. I started to get nervous by the lack of options and decided to call Vanessa for help.

"Vanessa, are you there? I'm trapped! Chica found me and there's only one security door!" Vanessa couldn't reach my location, but she did know something I could use to distract Chica. "Well, sounds like you're in between a rock and a hard place. But, if you are where I think you are, I think I have an idea. There should be a console on the desk that'll let you access the Fazbear online pizza delivery system through that console!"