16

Von moved Sakari's messy hair out of her face, surprised that her wig was even still on after the events of the past few hours

It was around two in the afternoon, and he was up by himself in the hotel room while Sakari laid next to him, still asleep.

After falling asleep from their first session yesterday afternoon, they woke up a few hours later and sexed through the night. Then Von woke her up around four this morning for a few more rounds, before he let her remain asleep.

He'd been up since noon, and had kept himself occupied with donuts that he ordered for 'breakfast' and The 100 on the large flat screen TV that sat on the dresser.

He hadn't really been focused on the TV as much as he had been on Sakari though.

Before they had sex, Von had already been obsessed with her, but he was on her heavy now. He didn't know what kind of crazy psychological connections formed overnight, but they were there and in full effect.

"Baby?" He leaned over to kiss her lips a few times, though not getting a reaction from her, obviously.

"Baby, get up." He turned her so that she laid on her back, and then he climbed between her legs.

"Sakari, can I go mama?" He kissed her jaw, and she hummed in a positive response as he rested his arms underneath her shoulders.

She released a low gasp once he pushed inside of her, hesitantly sliding deeper to get her to open up.

"I need this shit wet for me ma. Wake up." He tapped her face, and her eyes fluttered open, a moan slipping through her lips.

"Thank you baby." He kissed her jaw, down to her neck as he began to dig deeper with his strokes, her opening become wetter with each one.

"Shit Dayvon," Her eyes rolled back, being forced to remain in place from the grip he had on her, giving her no opportunity to run.

"You cumming for me already?" He looked down to see her heavily convulsing around him as if she was about to release, and she nodded, her face frowned up.

"Oh fuckkk," She moaned, elevating her trembling legs in the air as she began cumming.

"Mmm, I love watching you cream all on my dick. Shit Sakari," He groaned, placing each of her legs on his shoulders, obsessed with the sight of his dick that was coated in her cum.

"I love you." She bit her lip, and he sent her one last hard stroke that made her body jerk, beginning to nut while she moaned with him.

"I love you more. I love this pussy." He rested on top of her, letting his nut leak in her, attempting to catch his breath.

"Dayvon don't fall asleep in me because you did that last night and that shit hurt." She grabbed his face, and he chuckled, remaining where he was.

"Oh my fucking god," She covered her face after hearing the sounds her lower half made while Von slid out of her.