gentle *

- big smut warning
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

"we don't have to.." vinnie whispered against my lips. i pressed my fingers to his mouth. "don't worry." i ran my hand under the curls covering his forehead. i lifted his hair and kissed his skin. i kissed around his face until his expression of worry faded.

he kissed my cheek and looked into my eyes. "what ?" i was concerned. "i don't want to do this." i sat in silence, not understanding what was happening. "i- i mean i want to do this, i just don't wanna do it like this.." he stumbled over his words. i pressed my hand to his pink cheek and smiled gently. "tell me what you want vinnie.."

he smiled. he traced my lips with the tip of his thumb, looking down at my mouth. he kissed me. he trailed his kisses to my neck, to my shoulders, to my chest. he removed my clothes slowly. he kissed every spot. he kissed down my stomach, looking up at me. he began marking my inner thighs. i breathed out.

he held my hands in his and pressed them gently into the mattress. he finally made contact. his tongue moved in all the right ways. i squirmed and whined, as he held me firmly in place. my body began to shake, being overwhelmed. he chuckled into me. he continued what he was doing, holding me still.

he pressed his face as deep as he could go and guided my hips to move to my liking. he ran his hands up and down my waist, grabbing my breasts. he began moaning into me, closing his eyes, and squirming. he started grinding his bulge into the bed. he picked up pace, having to hold my hands down again. i came extremely hard, covering my moans.

once my body was done shaking i trailed my hand down his bare chest and stomach. i grazed my hand across his bulge. he winced. "can i fix that ?" i asked. he nodded. "yes please." he hovered over my mouth on his knees. i slid down his underwear and took his tip into my mouth. "are you okay with this ?" he asked. "more than okay." i took him to the back of my throat, keeping eye contact.

he moaned and leaned forward, gripping the headboard. his legs began to shake. "that's it, just like that baby.." he threw his head back. i took him out of my mouth. "fuck me vinnie..please.." i whispered. he groaned. he put himself back in my mouth and grabbed the back of my hair. he held my head up and started slowly, sliding in and out. i moaned.

he pulled my hair and moved his hips quicker, fucking my mouth. i moaned and gagged. his sounds soaked me once again. "good job baby..fuck.." he gripped the headboard with one hand, the other still on the back of my head. "shit i'm gonna-" he moaned to perfection. i swallowed. he evened our faces.

he traced my lips and kissed me again. his hand slid down my body and he pushed a finger inside of me. i moaned into our kiss. "you're so pretty baby. do you understand how much i love you ?" i kissed his lips. "i love you vin.." he continued until i came. he licked me clean.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- i love you 🫶

- sleep good

- 567 words