19. Spying

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 6

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 6. the spy. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

Franny biked her way home as she thought about the ring. She smiled to herself as she rode gently on the road. She thought about the snowball, the kiss that could eventually happen between them, and the two becoming a couple.

Franny realized that Mike hasn't reached out about Will and what happened to him, she was concerned about her best friend and worried. She slowly stopped biking at a convenience store, and she entered the store to look for some food. She grabs a Dr. Pepper and heads to the countertop.

She placed the soda on the counter and smiled, "Just this, please." Franny declared as she handed the money to the worker. They hand her the receipt as she takes it and opens the can and walks out.

Just then Franny sees Lucas biking toward her. He places his bike down and runs towards her. He stops and stares at her for a second. She furrowed her eyes and brows as Lucas took a quick breath.

"Code red."

Franny sighs and takes another sip from her soda and gets on her bike and rides off with Lucas. "So, what's this 'code red' exactly?" Franny guessed. "Okay, Dustin said Dart grew again and that he's a baby Demogorgon. And he's also with Steve Harrington."

Franny laughed, "Steve? Like the Steve Harrington?" Lucas nodded as he smiled and laughed with her, "I know," Lucas smiled who looked at Franny and then looked back at the road. "Not surprised, I mean. My sister did hang out with him while Nancy was dating him."

"They broke up?" Lucas questioned. Franny nodded, "Yeah, pretty shocking right?" Franny acknowledged looking at Lucas. He nodded his head.

"Where are we going this isn't where Dustin told you," Franny asks, as the two spots a Blue Chevrolet Camero in front of Max's house. Franny placed her bike next to Lucas' as they two rushed to the door. Franny rings the doorbell.

The two look at each other and exhale. Max opens the door and finds them on her porch. Max throws a glance at them. Lucas and Franny throw a glance at Billy as Max turns back and shuts the door quickly.

"What are you two doing here?" She asked, as the two have proved that they weren't lying when they told Max about Will earlier today. "What are you talking about?" She squints her eyes as she shakes her head a little.

"Proof. What Lucas and I told you. We have proof, and it's real but we need to hurry." Franny explained Max shuttered her eyes for a second then opened them back up. "What kind of proof?"

"The proof. About the Demogorgon." Lucas added as Max nodded, "Give me a few minutes, meet me in my room, should be the fourth window, and don't be in the view of the door. Billy's pissed at me enough when he told me not to 'be around your kind of people'" Max air quoted the last part, as she turned around Franny moved out of view Max opened the door and shut it.