Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 5

Maru's POV

I am in the class with Riley and the two keeps messaging me.

"Babe, what do you want for lunch?"
Cloud asked me.

"Delete that post. You love flaunting your thighs." This is Rain.

Since Cloud's message sounds better, I will reply to him first. "Can we just have ramen today? Anyway, I'll go home after lunch with Riley."

"Sounds good, babe. I can send you home quickly and then return to school. How is that?" Cloud replied.

"Always the best, babe. Love you."

Rain is now calling.
I checked my post first. I just want to flaunt my new shoes and socks. It is just normal for my thighs to be seen in the photo as well. It's not my fault if it's catching attention.

The latest photo is now deleted.

I accepted the call. "Babe?"

"I deleted it. What is taking you so long to reply?" He asked.

"Cloud is asking what lunch. Ramen today, okay?"

"Don't post that kind of photo. Got it?" Blah blah blah.

"Yes, babe. I love you."

"Alright. See you at lunch." He just ended the call.

What was that?

I messaged him. "No, I love you? Okay. Fine."

It sounds serious but I am actually laughing. It's fun to tease Rain.

"I love you." He replied again.

I am not going to reply until he gets crazy.

"Maru!"
"Pick up the phone."
"You don't have classes. What are you doing?"
"Cloud said you are replying to him."
"I said I love you."
"We have the last subject this morning. I am not attending if you keep on ignoring me."

Damn! Rain flooded me with messages. Cloud won't allow him to skip classes so I am not worried about his last message.

I was busy browsing a new catalog of my favorite jewelry line when my crazy boyfriend appeared at our class door.

"You have class." Why the hell is he here?

"I clearly told you that I am going here. It's your fault for ignoring me. Let's just wait for Cloud. We could go for lunch together later." Rain told me.

Riley keeps teasing me because he said I am acting like a kid in front of Rain.

"Bijj, what will you do if you said you love Rye but he didn't say he loves you too?"

"Bijj, he will be dead." Riley answered.

I looked at Rain. "See?"

"Babe, I love you." Rain told me. Too late, babe. Almost an hour late.

"Or maybe you still can't move on with..." Rain covered my mouth.

"It's only you. You are the only one I love. I was just pissed earlier because of the comments on your post." Rain explained. Well, today is not the day for that explanation because I feel like being mad at him after he deleted my beautiful picture from my account.

Ignore. Ignore.

"Babe, please." Oh my god. His voice is too loud. Even the one napping in the front woke up.

"Lower your voice."

"I don't like you ignoring me. I love you so much, Maru. I love you, babe." Rain is still announcing it. Ugh.