20. Reunion

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 7 && 8

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 7 && 8. the lost sister && the mind flayer ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

El sits in a chair holding a comic Franny had given to her a year ago. She thought about Franny, Mike, Lucas, and Dustin. How she misses them deeply. She felt tears almost coming out of her eyes and she gave a sad smile to the comic book.

Eleven felt like she needed to go back to her family that needed her back in Hawkins. She felt like Franny needed her. Kail told El she doesn't need Franny or the policeman. El didn't believe her, she need them and they needed her.

𓆩♡𓆪

The six walk the train's tracks. Gabby and Max are behind Lucas and Franny and Steve and Dustin are in the front. "You're sure that wasn't Dart?" Lucas asked, Dustin, nodded. "Yes. He has the same yellow pattern in his butt." Franny gives a disgusted look to Dustin. "He was tiny two days ago," Max explained.

"Yeah, Max, but he molted three times already as Dustin says," Franny added. "Malted?" Steve butted in. "Molted." Dustin corrects Steve.

"Shed his skin to make room for growth, it's like hornworms." Dustin glanced at Steve then glance back to the train tracks. "When's he gonna molt again? Soon or..." Gabby guessed.

"Yeah, soon. Probably, I'm not sure." Dustin added. "You're not sure?" Franny insisted Dustin to give the right answer. "Yeah, I'm sure Frans. When he does, he'll be fully grown, or close to it." Dustin paused, "And so will his friends."

"Yeah, and he's gonna eat a lot more than just cats," Steve added. "Wait, a cat?" Lucas implied, stopping Dustin in his tracks. Dustin gave him a look. "Wait, Dart ate a cat?" Franny chimed in.

"What? No. No, he didn't." Dustin told the two. "What are you talking about? He ate Mews." Steve mentioned Mews. Franny's mouth hangs open when she heard Dart ate Mews. "Mews? Who's Mews?" Max asked.

"Dustin's cat," Steve replied. "Steve!" Dustin responded in disbelief about how Steve could betray him. "I knew it! You kept Dart!" Lucas quipped. "No!" Lucas and Franny sighed and crossed their arms. "No. No. I... No, I..." Dustin sighed, "He missed me. He wanted to come home."

"You knew Dart was a threat to Hawkins, he's probably out killing people right now. He ate a cat, what else could Dart do once he's fully a Demogorgon?" Franny explained. "I didn't know he was a Demogorgon, okay? I'm sorry."

"Guys, who cares? We have to go." Max called. "We care! You put the party in jeopardy! You broke the rule of the law!" Lucas explained.

"So did you guys!" Dustin yelled back. "What?" The two said in sync. "You told a stranger the truth!" Dustin shinned the light in Max's face. She scoffs. "A stranger?"