Chapter 191: She Blew up the Experimental Base (3)

"Are you the number one freshman?"

The senior sized her up and asked.

"Yes." Nian Yue had one hand in her pocket. She still looked sloppy, and there was an unruly look on her face.

"Do you see them?" That person pointed at the group of new students at the side.

The group of new students had defeated looks on their faces. It was obvious that they had suffered quite a blow just now.

It was common for seniors to bully new students.

Looking at the injuries on their faces, it was obvious that they had been beaten up badly.

"Yes." Nian Yue nodded. It was obvious that she did not take his words to heart.

"If you want to take a shooting class, you will have to snatch the facility back from us if you have the ability." The senior's face was filled with disdain.

They heard that the top scorer this time was arrogant. They wanted to see if that could be kept up when she reached the shooting range.

"I'm not interested," Nian Yue didn't even look up as she said to Li Yi and Wang Yang, "Are you done sleeping? Are you leaving or not?"

Li Yi flipped over and jumped off the stage. He didn't look like he was sleeping at all.

It was obvious that the two of them were not sleeping just now.

It was just that they looked down on the students fighting for territory.

"A Year Two senior bullying a Year One student, are you just going to watch?" a Year One student could not stand it anymore and asked angrily.

"Didn't you guys go up against them? It's just that you couldn't beat them..." Li Yi shrugged indifferently.

He could not be bothered to deal with this group of brats.

It was too boring without Boss.

"Then why don't you go?"

During the assessment, they clearly saw that this group of people were not weak. As long as they stepped in, how could those second-year seniors be so arrogant?!

"You're the ones who got into a conflict with them. If you can't beat them, go back and train hard..." Li Yi sneered.

This group of children could not defeat others. Instead of improving themselves, they blamed others.

"You..."

The new student was rendered speechless by him, and his face turned the color of a pig's liver.

"I think you guys don't dare..."

The second-year senior who asked the question laughed out loud when he heard their conversation.

"The number one freshman probably only has some ability among this group of brats. She immediately cowered when she met us!"

They had thought that the number one freshman was a monster, and they had been prepared to compete with her. Now, it seemed like she was too cowardly!

She did not even dare to make a sound when their lessons were being occupied!

Jin Xuan stood in front of the transparent glass window. He was very interested in what was happening below the stage.

"Aren't you going to take a look at the students in your class?" Another second-year student asked.

"No need." Jin Xuan shook her head. A dark glint slid across his eyes under his gold-rimmed glasses. "They can fix this."

The new student was arrogant. Since someone wanted to take things too far, he would not stop them.

"Are you done?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows and did not take his words to heart.

The boy had thought that Nian Yue would be unwilling to be provoked like this. He did not expect her to ask him such a question.

"Move aside if you're done talking."

Nian Yue did not even look up. With one hand in her pocket, she was about to leave.

"Hey, why are you walking so quickly? Let's have a match!" The person was still a little unhappy and subconsciously wanted to grab Nian Yue's arm!

The sound of a bullet being loaded rang out!

Her actions were clean and efficient!

No one saw how the gun on the ground ended up in her hand!

However, judging from her movements just now, it was obvious that she had been shooting for a long time.

The black muzzle was already pointed at the man's forehead. "Do you want to compete?"

Her eyes were as cold as ever and her ink-black pupils were bottomless.

An aura instantly spread from her body. That person trembled and didn't dare to say anything else.

"Let's go." Nian Yue smirked. She raised her wrist slightly and turned on the machine gun in her hand.

With a bang, the nameplate of the second-year class was shot!

It fell!

She did not even look at the badge before shooting it down!

How accurate was she!

The students present were shocked by her series of actions for a long time.

Nian Yue was not concerned about the commotion she had caused in the hearts of these people. In her opinion, they were all immature brats. She could not be bothered to deal with them.

In any case, they would be crushed by her in the end.

"Boss, do you have a mission?" Li Yi asked casually as she followed behind Nian Yue.

He had thought that it would be interesting to return to school, but since Nian Yue was not around. It was not interesting at all.

"In a while." Nian Yue rubbed her temples.

Because of such a huge incident in the recruitment assessment, Yin Han and Yang Kai were probably trying their best to catch Mo Yi. At the crucial moment, they would still have to go over.

The current peace was just the calm before the storm.