Chapter 192: Class B's Here to Poach Talents (1)

The second-year senior who was with Jin Xuan looked at what was happening and gulped in disbelief.

"This new student has such strong talent..."

She had fired from behind and did not even look at the target!

It actually hit the center!

Most importantly, the shooting guns here were different from other places. They were specially developed to train new students.

Ordinary people would have to familiarize themselves with the gun after getting it. They would have to see how it felt!

She had actually shot so casually? And hit the bullseye?!

This was a slap in the face for the second-year students!

"It's not just talent..."

Jin Xuan smirked. There was also hard work involved.

Her actions did not seem like that of a newbie at all.

She looked like an athlete who had been shooting for a long time.

Especially since she had a thin layer of calluses in the area between her thumb and index finger of her right hand. The students who came with her had them too.

The higher-ups had kept Wang Yang and Li Yi's identities secret too well, so he didn't know.

But there was one thing he was certain of. They were in one group.

The tacit understanding between them was something that others could not break through.

The only ones who dared to point a gun at General Yang Kai were people from the special forces team.

...

Yin Han looked at the trajectory of the operation on the big screen and felt a headache coming on. "General, they've already sent people to capture him for three days, but they still can't find him..."

The assistant ran over, looking troubled.

"You couldn't find him?"

"Yes. The last time he appeared was near the Qu family..." The assistant held the report helplessly.

The Qu family was a wealthy family in the capital. Ordinary people would have to walk around them, so they did not dare to search for them.

"Qu family?" Yin Han's lips twitched. "Why do you care so much?"

The Qu family had always been involved in the film industry?

"I'm not sure. After all, the Qu family has a Qu Yi who has a good relationship with General Yang..."

The assistant pushed his glasses up his nose bridge. Although they were affiliated with the military, there were still a few big families in the capital that they should not offend.

Other than the Fu and Bai families, there were the Jiang and Qu families.

The Qu family was the most protective and unreasonable.

They usually did not interact with the Qu family.

"Pay more attention to the Qu family," Yin Han said seriously.

If Mo Yi was really in the Qu family, he had to use the military's power.

"Yes!" The assistant walked out and saw Xu Xiu enter. He greeted him, "Teacher Xu."

Xu Xiu nodded and walked in. "General Yin, I want to talk to you about the new students..."

"Teacher Xu, do you have any special thoughts about the new students this time?" Yin Han said seriously and invited him to sit down.

"It's about the number one freshman..."

"Oh?" Yin Han raised his eyebrows.

Could Nian Yue have gotten into a fight again?!

This was Yin Han's first thought.

After all, Nian Yue was an unruly person. She had gotten into conflict with other students and led a group of students to fight. She had done this a lot when she was in high school!

"I want to get her to Class B..." Xu Xiu said, revealing his thoughts.

"Teacher Xu..."

Yin Han knocked on the table, pride in his eyes.

Xu Xiu was a famous veteran at the Imperial University. He was strict, but his academic standards were high.

In his class, it was common for students to fail at the end of term. There would always be a group of students who wanted to transfer to another school as soon as possible.

This was the first time he had taken the initiative to ask for a student.

"I know that the number one freshman is outstanding in all aspects, so it's normal for her to be assigned to Class A, but you should see her results in other areas. During the college entrance examination, she scored full marks for all subjects except Chinese! Her thinking ability is extremely strong, and she's good in the science and engineering department. Let her focus on explosives in Class B, and I can guarantee that when she graduates, she'll be the most outstanding student in the Imperial University's explosive specialization..."

He had specially asked the teachers of Jiang City No.1 Middle School for her science test papers.

He would clap his hands in approval when he saw the solution to some of the questions!

Her logical thinking was meticulous and she hit the nail on the head!

It was a waste of talent for such a student to not study in the Science and Technology Department and learn shooting and fighting!

"Teacher Xu..."

Yin Han rubbed his temples and felt a headache.

He knew that Nian Yue was outstanding, but he did not expect her to be so outstanding that Xu Xiu had specially come to him for her.

"Nian Yue was assigned to Class A based on her comprehensive abilities. Her technical skills are not bad, but her combat experience is not bad either..."