Chapter 195: Fall (1)

Jiang Jincheng was very fast. When he sent the surveillance camera over, a layer of cold sweat had already appeared on his forehead unconsciously.

"Sister Nian Yue..."

With Nian Yue's capabilities, how could she have been caught by those people?

When Fu Xiuyuan saw the screenshot of the aloof girl lying on the ground, her face was indescribably pale.

She had just used her powers to repair his cells. Her current physical fitness was probably much worse than before!

"It looks like it's not easy to hold them outside the borders..." A hint of bloodlust flashed across Fu Xiuyuan's eyes. "Then, make them disappear completely at Imperial University! "

He had a cold and indifferent personality and would rarely be so angry.

When Jiang Jincheng heard his voice, a layer of cold sweat unconsciously appeared on his back. "There are some things that you can't use..."

His body was different from ordinary people. If he used that ability, the consequences would be unimaginable!

The only response he got was the sound of the phone being hung up!

...

Nian Yue was woken up by the cries beside her ear. Warm tears fell onto her face and for a moment, she thought that it was raining.

"So noisy..."

Nian Yue opened her eyes in a daze and saw that the person in front of her was crying.

"You're awake?" Bai Lin wiped her tears. "I'm sorry, I've implicated you..."

"I'm fine."

Nian Yue sat up from the ground. The two of them should be in a car.

The anesthesia on her body had disappeared. It seemed that her wood power had digested most of it.

She stretched her body. Other than her arm hurting occasionally, she was fine elsewhere.

"Do you know who they are?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows and asked.

Because she had just woken up, her voice was still a little hoarse.

"I think they are a mercenary group..." Bai Lin sniffled." Don't worry, my husband will save us..."

"Your husband?" Nian Yue raised her eyebrows.

"Yes." Bai Lin nodded. "Although he's a bit of a jerk, he's still quite reliable at the critical moment."

"However..."

Nian Yue placed her hand under her arm and smirked. Her eyes were deep. "I think it's too late..."

The car stopped steadily on the road.

The car door was opened and the big guy said fiercely, "Hurry up and get down!"

Nian Yue raised her leg and jumped out of the car.

Her actions were clean and efficient, with a hint of handsomeness.

Instead of saying that she had been drugged and brought here, it was more like she was taking a walk.

"Go in!" Fan Mei's face did not look good. When she saw that Nian Yue was behaving like a normal person, she gave her another injection of anesthesia.

This time, it was three times the previous dose!

"You..."

The big guy looked at her disapprovingly!

"You used so much. Who is going to be responsible if she dies?!"

Such a dose was more than enough to kill an elephant!

She had actually used so many doses on Nian Yue!

"She won't die..."

Fan Mei sneered. Nian Yue had crippled one of her wrists last year and she had yet to settle scores with her!

She was only giving her an extra dose!

Nian Yue did not even frown when she heard that. With one hand in her pocket, she followed them slowly.

The villa in front of them, no, it shouldn't be called a villa. It should be called an ancient castle from the last century.

It was a beautiful sight. Dark green creepers filled the entire wall, making it look eerie.

Bai Lin walked beside Nian Yue and suppressed the fear in her heart. She looked calm.

The door opened and the few of them were about to enter.

An ear-piercing screech suddenly came from outside the door!

Rows of military vehicles were parked outside the villa!

The car door opened and rows of men in military uniforms were already standing at the door!

All the guns were aimed at the people in the yard!

"Someone from the military..."

Fan Mei's expression changed slightly. They had come at the right time. Why did they still have to face the military in the end!

"What are you waiting for? Retreat!"

The big guy's face was as black as the bottom of a pot and he ran into the yard!

Fan Mei's eyes turned cold. When she saw Nian Yue, she grabbed her arm and left without thinking!

"Why did you bring her?"

They quickly entered the ancient castle!

A helicopter had been waiting for a long time at the top of the castle!

"I want her..."

Fan Mei sneered and grabbed Nian Yue.

All the actions happened in an instant. The people from the military arrived late. The leader ran quickly to Bai Lin, his face full of worry. "Madam, are you alright?"

"I'm fine!" Bai Lin shook her head. "Yue Yue is in trouble..."