chapter three

chapter three tw: sexual assault, mention of blood

chapter three
tw: sexual assault, mention of blood

i waited till i heard steven driving off so i could go inside and change.

"what's with the rush?" belly asked as i walked past her bedroom.

"i'm going to the bonfire!"

"can i please go?"

"belly, i wish i could take you but you're too young. besides ur mom and susannah are setting up for your guys movie night. i'll bring something back."

"fine." she whined with annoyance in her voice.

i rushed into my room and began to look for something cute. i had this white summer dress. it was a little bit above knees length and i decided to wear it. i also wore my white converse with them but i was reluctant on wearing them because of the sand but i did anyways.

i put on mascara, highlighter on the inner corner of my eyes, a bit of eyeshadow on the bottom of my eye, and a bit of eye pencil on my waterline.

for my hair, i decided to leave it down and just make sure my curtain bangs weren't pointing at different directions. i half dried it, letting the rest to air dry.

i grabbed my phone and walked out of my room till i stopped and saw belly walk out of her room in a pink dress. "is that taylor's? why are you wearing that? where are you going?" i whispered yelled.

in the same voice level as me, she replied, "i thought you left! i was planning to walk to the bonfire.."

"walk? alone? bel im not letting you walk by yourself. i'll drive. did laurel even say yes?" she stayed silent. "if she finds out i'm going to die."

we quietly went downstairs searching for the keys to stevens car but we couldn't find them anywhere. all we could do was walk to the bonfire. which we did.

"so you and conrad?" belly asked as we walked to the bonfire.

"what about conrad and i?"

she looked at me with a face of stupidity. "you guys have been obsessed with eachother since you guys were kids. now you guys are older and things have definitely changed." she said with a smile.

"belly he doesn't see me like that."

"oh yes he does!"