Part 37

Sana's P.O.V. 

Opening my eyes from my small nap, I looked at Sidharth sitting and looking at me. I smiled and sighed. "You're not longer angry with me, right?" I asked. "I am going to the home to set up a movie for the old folks. When I get back, I have a lot of work to do so I am warning you from now, don't disturb me. You can go across and watch the movie with them so I can be alone," he said sternly. I looked up at him amused. Of course I wasn't going to listen to this because I had something else in mind. He got up and left and I looked at the time. It was already evening and I had to prepare. Quickly, I went and took a shower and wore the sexiest lace underwear and bra I had. Over that, I wore a short, silky night robe and ruffled my hair a bit. I went to Sidharth's room and placed some candles all around. Standing at the window, I looked at him coming back and peeped from my door as he entered his room and closed the door. Hopefully, he didn't lock it. I ran back to my mirror and made sure that my figure was looking good enough. I flipped my hair back and forth twice and ruffled it a bit to make my sultry look even more sexy. I sprayed a little bit of perfume behind my ear and on my wrist. "I'll see how long you are going to avoid this, doc," I said. Before going to his room, I went the kitchen and got some matches to light the scented candles I earlier placed in his room. I turned the door knob and thankfully, it was open. Sidharth was sitting at his small desk reading a book. I entered and locked the door. I turned off the lights. "What are you doing?" He asked irritated. One by one, I lit the candles, filling the room with light and a sweet scent. "Sana, I don't have time for all this right now," he said. I went to him and he looked at me with a hint of change in his angry expression as he saw me. I went and stood behind him. 

Hugging him, I whispered in his ear, "I will stay here until all your anger is gone." I lightly kissed under his ear. Going in front him, I sat on top him, locking him to the chair and took the book away. I rested it on the table and lightly squeezed my body against him. "Sana..." he said but I hushed him saying, "Shh...just feel it." I took his hands and rubbed my thighs with it. I untied the string to my robe and it gently slid off my skin. Holding onto his hand, I brought it up my skin to my belly and wrapped it around me. Rubbing my hands up his arm, I onto his shoulders and joined my forehead with his. "Both of us know this is what we need," I said. I locked my lips with him and began kissing him in a teasing manner as I glide my lips onto his and bit his bottom lip. I moved my body even closer to his wanting much more and completely squeezed my body against his. I rubbed his back and hair to turn him on and he eventually began reacting. His hands caressed my back and then came back to my thighs. He rubbed his hand all over my body and held onto me, pulling me closer. He pushed the robe off my shoulders and began kissing my neck and shoulder comfortably in the position we held. This position was giving us both the full pleasure of the feeling of each other. He lined kissed down my chest and reached my breasts. He bit me and I moaned. I unbuckled my own bra and took it off giving him all of them to play with. In the process, I removed the T-shirt he was wearing and my hands roamed his back. I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. As he was kissing me, his hands dropped to my lacy underwear and he played with it. I was waiting for him to pull them off but he continued playing around with them only. Unable to wait, I removed them myself but they couldn't go anywhere far because I was sitting on him. 

"Sidharth, I want to feel you inside me. Come inside me," I said desperately. He picked me up and without leaving his kisses, he carried me to the bed. He laid me down and removed his jeans. Laying on top me, he pulled my panties even more down so that he could break into me. He traveled downwards with his kisses until he finally reached my vagina. He opened out my legs and gently bit me. My body tensed up with this and I felt ticklish. His straight nose caressed my soft skin as his lips worked endlessly. I couldn't help myself longer and let out the long held back moan. He became a bit more aggressive after that and bit harder making me moan even more. The pleasure was getting too much and my reflexes wanted to stop him but my mind wasn't agreeing. His heavy biting were going to definitely leave some spots on me. I trembled every time his teeth grabbed onto my skin and his tongue licked me. I was panting for breath and my heart felt like it would jump out of me. He stopped and began coming back up. He fixed himself properly on me and inserted his penis inside me. I gasped and seemed to can't recall the pain of the first time but within seconds, it was nothing more or less than phenomenal. In the matter of two minutes, he had his orgasm and ejaculation happened. I could feel my genitals getting wet and knew it could be semen. I didn't want him stopping so I didn't stop him. I held onto his bedsheets and bit my lip hard to not scream at the feeling I was having. All I knew was that I wanted more and more. He was clearly hitting all the right spots and it made me crave for more and more. I opened my eyes and saw him. All the love bites were showing up on his skin and that made everything better for me. He laid exhausted and sweaty next to me when he was finished, panting away. 

"You are not good for concentration," he said. I chuckled. Sitting on top him, I did all the work now as he rested his tired body. His penis raised up on its own and all I had to do was inject myself with it. As I was on top, this time, it went entirely in and I felt as far as where it reached inside me. I gently and sensuously moved back and forth with it inside me giving both of us pleasure. I bent down and kissed his neck. I bit his skin and sucked him. "That's for being angry at me," I said and did it in another spot, "And that's for scolding me." I lined kisses down his chest and on his abs. I reached down to his penis and it was time to make him feel what he made me feel. I gently kissed and teased his skin making him shiver. This encouraged me more to do it and I planted kisses on every part of his skin. I went back up to him and sat on his penis. Again, I injected myself with it but this time, I laid beside him. I opened my legs and wrapped one around him as I pulled him closer to me. After a minute or two, he had his second ejaculation and I felt my body wet. Even though I was getting familiar to this feeling, I still shivered and panted. As he finished, he was about to pull out but I stopped him, "No. Let it be inside me for some more. Please." He gladly obliged and slipped it back in. This time however, there was no friction and we stayed still. "Don't ever wear lace underwears again in front of me," he said. I chuckled. "I needed to pacify you. I couldn't stand you being angry with me," I said. "Don't ever crack jokes like that with me. You don't know what even thinking about you leaving me is like and how I feel," he said and hugged me. I frowned as this was also a touchy topic for me. I knew that I wanted to return but I couldn't leave Sidharth here. "We will talk about this another time," I said lightly running my hand up his back. As we hugged each other, I couldn't help but to feel my abodmen muscles contracting and relaxing, contracting and relaxing with his penis in me. It made me satisfied but at the same time, thirst for more of him. 

The next morning, while Sidharth was still sleeping, I was in the kitchen making breakfast while talking to Mom on video call. "When are you coming back?" She asked. "Mom, I'll come back soon," I said. "You told me this a few days ago as well. Are you planning on settling there? I miss you as well. Come back," she said. "I know Mom, I am missing you and home as well. But..." I said and sighed, "I have to make up my mind to leave this place. I have too much back here than to just pick up and leave. Give me a few more days and I'll return. I just want to spend some extra time with everyone before coming back." "It's not like when you come back you won't ever see them again. You can always visit them," she said. "I know," I said sadly. This was the problem. I didn't want to only see them once in a while but everyday. I wanted to be with Sidharth everyday. "I'll call you later. I am going to bathe," I said and hung up the phone. I sighed and frowned, worried about telling Sidharth this. Just then, he startled me, making me jump as he hugged me tightly from behind saying, "Good morning." "Hey," I said calming myself. "Are you alright? Why are you so jumpy?" He asked. I smiled and lied, "Nothing." "Come, let's go and have a shower," he said. "I was just about to go," I said. He turned me around and held onto me, pulling me closer, "Let's save water and bathe together." I smiled and shook my head saying, "Cheesy." "I'm serious. You have to take a warm bath otherwise you will feel pain. And I will make it more steamy," he said. "Oh really?" I asked with interest, going along. "Really," he said softly as he leaned closer to me. "Then, let's go," I said. His hands held onto me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to his bathroom. 

He turned on the shower and we were drenched in a matter of seconds. Not putting me down, he jammed my wet body against the wall and very lightly began kissing me. He knew exactly how to give a girl pleasure. I came off him and stood in the shower with him, taking off his soaked T-shirt and kissing his chest. In the morning light, I saw his body filled with bites from me and went over all of them and kissed. He removed my robe and kneeled down in front me. He began kissing my abdominal area making me moan with pleasure. I knew I was sweating even in the shower as his wet lips kissed my body. He pulled down the lace panties I wore last night and lightly brushed his lips over the part of my body that only he had a right to. My knees felt weakened with all the excitement in my body and I kneeled down to him, preventing him from reaching his part of my body. "This is too much for me to handle. You are making me too happy," I said. He cupped my face saying, "You deserve every bit of it." We stood up and he took the body wash and started lathering it on my skin. I unbuckled his jeans pants and he removed it. Taking some of the soap, I rubbed it on his body and used friction with my body as additional help. As we rinsed our bodies off, I took his towel and wrapped myself with it. "I have somewhere to carry you today. We will eat lunch outside," he said. "Ok," I said smiling. I left and went to my room to get ready.

_____________________

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that update! Please vote, comment and share my story! This second love making part was requested by one of my readers. You know who you are so, here you go. Until next time! Bye!